General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.
Damn! Why aren't these a thing anymore?
- Posts: 5242
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
- Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)
"Beer snobs are the worst of the bunch. You know the old joke about cheap beer being like having sex in a canoe? I will take a beer that's "Chucking near water" every night of the week over combing out my neck beard while arguing about hop varieties." -- David Chang
P.S. Phuck with an F is auto corrected to Chuck on this site!? LOL!
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:04 pm
If any of you are on Untappd my user name is IowaAO. It's fun and lots of beers to check in. Also...may post in awhile the beers I sell. Fun stuff. Hop Slam is Feb 3rd, Surly is first week of March and Funkwerks will be early March. 3-5 other brands will also be released by my company this year.
- Posts: 4322
- Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
- Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Return to Stuff
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests