This explains a lot.

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

Re: This explains a lot.

Postby Bugslayer » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:08 am

so it seems The stand your ground theory only applies if you have a gun. If unarmed and approached by an armed stalker....stand your ground doesn't seem to apply. The fact that Zimmerman had one in the pipe shows hostile intent, NO-ONE that carries a firearm walks around with one under the hammer, unless you have a VERY good chance of shooting something!

To me....if someone is packing a gun I consider him hostile! If I round the corner at Walmart and notice some turd openly carrying a 5 foot long claymore sword, I would consider him a hostile, as I would if he had a hockey mask on with a chainsaw in his hand. Some mouthbreathing turd with a 40 under his coat?....same situation!

Zimmerman IS a prime example of the point I keep making. The people who want to walk around packing are generally chickens­hit cowards who either can't fight or are afraid to. Does Zimmerman get out of the car without a piece? LOL not on a bet!

Because Zimmerman chose to carry a gun that night he HAS to for the rest of his life! He's now a prime target for every banger that exists....homeboy might want to move to a foreign country.
A mind is like a parachute.....it doesn't work if it isn't open!

Frank Zappa
Bugslayer

Postby irban » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:39 am

Well, I said it before. It is better for the agressor if he/she kills the person they are fighting with, so there is only one witness. I wonder if the black woman in FL who got 20 years for firing a warning shot at her boyfriend, is wishing she'd gone ahead and killed him.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby tufluk » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Only a crazy person carries a non-loaded firearm. Modern carry weapons are striker fired and designed to be carried with a round in the chamber. How do you suppose cops carry theirs? Mag loaded, chamber empty? Nope. Myself, I'm more of a revolver guy. CC coming to IL soon. I will have a permit when they become available. Zimmerman didn't have a .40 he had a .380.
tufluk

Postby Bugslayer » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:18 pm

who said Zimmerman had a 40? I was talking about mythical situation involving me....and what do you fear so much you need to pack....you as afraid of skittles as Zimmerman?

Frank Zappa
Bugslayer

Postby irban » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Bugslayer wrote:and what do you fear so much you need to pack....

I'm afraid of people packin'.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby irban » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:25 pm

~~~- ¥
irban

Postby Cydisc » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:14 pm

I'm totally packing.
Cydisc

Postby Bugslayer » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:40 pm

That's not what your wife says! :lol:

Frank Zappa
Bugslayer

Postby grodney » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:06 am

Mandatory abdominal ultrasounds -- brought to you by the people that were afraid of government taking over healthcare.
grodney

Postby irban » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:24 am

Well, at least it appears possible that cooler heads will prevail in your state Rodney...

Please continue...
~~~- ¥
irban

Postby irban » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:41 am

~~~- ¥
irban

Postby irban » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:16 am

~~~- ¥
irban

Postby Bugslayer » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:39 am

so....we saw the outrage from the neocons when the IRS story was first broached. Now where is the Tea Party outrage that Issa spent all that time and money on a wild goose chase with the sole purpose of politics? C'mon neocons! Shouldn't he be working on the economy? or at least trying to repeal obamacare for the what? 40th time?

Since the GOP was took to the woodshed in 2012 we heard "We will no longer be the DUMB party" from Bobby Jindal.......America is still waiting!

Frank Zappa
Bugslayer

Postby irban » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:35 am

Phil Mickelson is a horses ass. See golf thread for analysis. :P
~~~- ¥
irban

Postby irban » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:48 am

irban wrote:Well, at least it appears possible that cooler heads will prevail in your state Rodney...

Please continue...

Unless they find a way to insulate themselves from the court of public opinion...
How does the state legislature control an electorate that by all accounts really hates the state’s new legislative initiatives?
~~~- ¥
irban

PreviousNext

Return to Stuff