NEW MEETING 9/6/06

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

NEW MEETING 9/6/06

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:29 pm

There will be a meeting this wednesday the 6th at 7pm at the davenport parks dept building. This building is located right next to the IMAX theater. the address is 1717 West 12th Street davenport off of division st.

This meeting is a MUST attend for area disc golfers. We will be seeking out new opinions and thoughts as to make a NEW club bigger and better. We are definetly going in a better direction than the previous club was heading. So everyone that was upset and displease with the old club, or people who want to be apart of a new Quad City Disc Golf, please attend and tell everyone to come..!!!

Thanks again

MEETING WEDNESDAY SEPT. 6TH 7PM at the DAVENPORT PARKS DEPT. BUILDING LOCATED AT 1717 WEST 12TH ST. DAVENPORT

Postby flyinplastic23 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:55 pm

this is really short notice but ill see what i can do.
A person with great dreams can accomplish great things- Bob Rotella

Pionta Guinness, le do thoil
flyinplastic23

Postby Sniper26 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:52 pm

I'm there, thanks for the Wednesday night meeting.
Sniper26

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:07 pm

flyinplastic23 wrote:this is really short notice but ill see what i can do.

you're right it is short notice..but this needs to happen asap that way we can get the Quad Cities NEW club up and running...and this meeting is just to bring up concerns and opinions(as i stated 30 times before) so the more people the better..but it isnt mandatory

Postby ajordanpippenfan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:14 pm

glad it's not mandatory chad, i have no chance of making it. i really want to make one of these. won't you be in iowa city wednesday?
One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do.
Author: Henry Ford
ajordanpippenfan

Postby Chase20460 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:15 pm

Mr. Chad wrote:
...and this meeting is just to bring up concerns and opinions(as i stated 30 times before) so the more people the better..but it isnt mandatory

But should be attended by everyone that complained about the old club. If possible. It is short notice, but the people who arent there will probably be the first to post complaints about what was discussed. So, if your not there, or cant make it, dont be that person. Ill be there, so it wont be me.

This is your chance to speak your mind about the direction the club is heading and how it can be even brighter. Come and share as people will be there to listen, regardless of how long you have been a member. Show up if your interested in joining and and offer support and ideas, the important thing is to show up and speak up.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby K.C. » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:51 am

http://www.iowadg.com/Nominations.doc

Just a reminder, everyone. Hope to see ya'all there!
K.C.

Return to Stuff