Innova's Champion Bag

Reviews for Innova Golf discs and any other Innova products.

Innova's Champion Bag

Postby disxgolf_nut » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:19 pm

I can't wait for the NEW Champion Bag. Innova keeps pushing back the release date. I saw a photo of this bag and a description and it is AWSOME. If anyone heres any more on this bag let me know.
disxgolf_nut

Postby Bradbalk » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:23 pm

The best advice I can give you about this bag is to quit waiting and buy a Gateway or Revolution bag instead. Innova's Bags have a terrible track record. I have personally had a couple disintegrate after very short periods. And have seen the same from many others. Gateway and Revolution both make very solid durable bags and are well worth the extra cash.
Bradbalk
Site Admin

Postby AO » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:15 pm

Bradbalk wrote:The best advice I can give you about this bag is to quit waiting and buy a Gateway or Revolution bag instead. Innova's Bags have a terrible track record. I have personally had a couple disintegrate after very short periods. And have seen the same from many others. Gateway and Revolution both make very solid durable bags and are well worth the extra cash.

For sure!
AO

Postby Abe Froman » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:12 am

Bradbalk wrote:The best advice I can give you about this bag is to quit waiting and buy a Gateway or Revolution bag instead. Innova's Bags have a terrible track record. I have personally had a couple disintegrate after very short periods. And have seen the same from many others. Gateway and Revolution both make very solid durable bags and are well worth the extra cash.

couldn't have said it better myself. i'm a revo guy, they are tough as nails.
Abe Froman

Postby Jarrod32195 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:28 am

I did some searching and found a picture-

http://dealer.innovadiscs.com/images/champion_bag1.jpg

I purchased an INNOVA tour bag last month and I really like it- I also have an innova Deluxe Bag and it held up over the season - I gave it to my nephew because his lightning bag rip out.
Jarrod32195

Postby Chase20460 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:57 pm

You get what you pay for, and it also depends on what kind of person/ golfer you are. If you like to freak out and hammer throw your bag, kick it like a football, stomp on it, run it over , ect. then buy a expensive bag and it will last. If your not a hardcore player or can actually control your temper, the 50$ you save buying an Innova bag isnt the worst thing in the world.

....that being said, I have a pretty expensive bag and I kick the shit out of it. Still looks new, on its 4th year.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby Cydisc » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:20 pm

I'm going to start carrying my old Wall City roundy.
Cydisc

Postby claya » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:51 pm

I played with Sam Ferrans at USDGC and he had a proto of the new bag. It looked like a pile of crap.
claya

Postby Sniper26 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:23 pm

They just got them in today at B&B. That bag is a JOKE! I hope to god nobody pre-ordered one. If so, act like your not home when they deliver it, or write return to sender on it and send it back. There is no possible way that you will ever get a Nalgene bottle in either end of it without the use of lubrication and a pry bar. You will also not be able to pull a bottle out of it while walking, you would have to stop and take your bag off and use to hands to extract it from the so called bottle holder. The pencil holder is very shallow and too wide and I think you will loose your writing utensils the first time you brush up against a branch. There is no easily accessible mini pocket. The zippers are cheap and small. The fabric is really thin and flimsy. The divider is plastic and very unfinished; I could see someone cutting their hand on the center divider if it doesn't break into pieces first. Any of us who had one of the Blind Crow prototypes that were made of plastic before he switched to the aluminum covered model know how long plastic lasts. It (the Innova) also digs into your back when worn, even with a load of discs in it. The little foot pegs on the bottom are a good idea in theory, but the bag is so flimsy that the fabric will still sag down into the mud. I haven't been this disappointed with Innova since the release of the Skeeter.
Sniper26

don't swat the skeeter!

Postby nydle28011 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:00 pm

I think the star skeeter kicks. That thing will hold an anhyzer line perfectly.
Go Big or Go Home!
Team Iron Lion
www.ironliondgs.com
2012 Iowa Team Champions
nydle28011

Postby FB32992 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:35 pm

It's al about the Gorilla Boy Bags they are B.A. :twisted:
"No Chain No Game"
Team Iron Lion
http://www.ironliondgs.com/
FB32992

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:37 am