Echo Star Xcaliber

Reviews for Innova Golf discs and any other Innova products.

Echo Star Xcaliber

Postby Conrad 37988 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:41 pm

I found out that Innova makes these Echo Star Xcalibers out of recycled plastic from the discs that don't turn out up to Innova's standards. I think it is a great idea for Innova to reuse this plastic. I was wondering if anyone knows if Innova is planning on making other discs out of this Echo plastic?
Conrad 37988

Re: Echo Star Xcaliber

Postby Single L » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:32 am

Taken from the PDGA message board:

Dave_D wrote:
ZAMson wrote:Dave, can you tell us which molds have been run in Echo Star thus far?

Any observations on those E* models, if you've tested or handled them, would be great too. Thanks!

E has been run in Roadrunners, Destroyers, XCalibers that I know of. I also think Sidewinders. Probably more models have been run in E Star, that don't come to mind right now. My general observation is that the plastic seems to produce discs that are a little domier and more stable. Those two things don't generally go together. I think the E Star plastic feels a touch grippier and softer.

There are also 2008 USDGC EchoStar San Marino Roc’s
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Return to Innova