monarch

Reviews for Innova Golf discs and any other Innova products.

Postby wapello51 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:51 am

I'm pretty impressed with it. Right off the rack I threw it further than my longest driver(Valk). My biggest question will be how it performs once it's broken in?
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, his greatest fulfillment of all he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...VICTORIOUS. --Vince Lombardi
wapello51

Postby geoffreylaw » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:21 am

wapello51 wrote:I'm pretty impressed with it. Right off the rack I threw it further than my longest driver(Valk). My biggest question will be how it performs once it's broken in?

As the disc gets broke in, it will become more understable.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
geoffreylaw

Postby irban » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:03 pm

geoffreylaw wrote:
wapello51 wrote:I'm pretty impressed with it. Right off the rack I threw it further than my longest driver(Valk). My biggest question will be how it performs once it's broken in?

We'll be calling you the professor from now on. :P
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby geoffreylaw » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:40 pm

irban wrote:
geoffreylaw wrote:

We'll be calling you the professor from now on. :P

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
geoffreylaw

Postby wapello51 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:15 am

geoffreylaw wrote:

Yeah, I understand that but just how flippy it gets and how fast is my question.
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, his greatest fulfillment of all he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...VICTORIOUS. --Vince Lombardi
wapello51

Postby irban » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:54 am

wapello51 wrote:
geoffreylaw wrote:

Yeah, I understand that but just how flippy it gets and how fast is my question.

Well, champion plastic so not too much. It bet it stays pretty much the same throughout. Sidewinders don't seem to get too beat in champ plastic.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby geoffreylaw » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:00 am

irban wrote:
wapello51 wrote:
geoffreylaw wrote:

Well, champion plastic so not too much. It bet it stays pretty much the same throughout. Sidewinders don't seem to get too beat in champ plastic.

Woa. You need to raise your hand before you can speak.

:)

~Friedrich Nietzsche
geoffreylaw

Postby SARG27044 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:26 am

they are flippy out of the box. they flip easy but if u get any air under it it tends to come back to the left at the end of its flight. into headwind wind and its rolling. it dosent seem to be that fast but it is faster than the sidewinder or roadrunner
SARG27044

Previous

Return to Innova