OMFG MOVE BASKETS???!!!!???

OMFG MOVE BASKETS???!!!!???

Postby Elevated » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:40 pm

This is a really popular course and I see hundreds of people playing it every day.

However: The baskets move ~once every 5 'chuckin' years. Id be willing to do this myself..

If noone wants to move the baskets I will... The other positions are fun (people DO throw sidearm you know).
Boats N' Hoes
Elevated

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:17 pm

I might suggest heading out there tonight and playing in the league and expressing your interest to get involved to the league director.
GDL17921

Postby Discgo » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:08 pm

You should just bitch about it instead of getting involved.
Discgo

Postby iowapat » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:19 pm

You could always play safari rounds...just sayin'
This gun will not reload, cuz bitch I got extendos...
iowapat

Postby Potter » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:26 pm

To be honest a lot of the alternate pin placements have gotten destroyed by mowers...go check it out for yourself.
Potter

Re: OMFG MOVE BASKETS???!!!!???

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Elevated wrote:This is a really popular course and I see hundreds of people playing it every day.

However: The baskets move ~once every 5 'chuckin' years. Id be willing to do this myself..

If noone wants to move the baskets I will... The other positions are fun (people DO throw sidearm you know).
They don't really move. I think 3 do. The last time they got move we lost three long placements.
frogawitdafizzle

Postby hyzerman16234 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:33 pm

frogawitdafizzle wrote:
Elevated wrote:This is a really popular course and I see hundreds of people playing it every day.

They don't really move. I think 3 do. The last time they got move we lost three long placements.

I think if replacements are done they could be like the Pen's. It would require twice the locks, but would prevent mower blade damage. It wouldn't prevent mowers from running into them though. :roll: I can make new ones if and when the OK is given. It just takes some funds.
hyzerman16234

Postby Abe Froman » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Yes, many do play this course. Hundereds of chuckers that trash the course and signs and leave garbage and beer cans everywhere. We should make it more acclimating for them...

Only 1,3,6,9,10,13,16,17. move. And every time we do move any they get destroyed by The mowers. Try ask nice next time and see if you get better responses. Who the f is this again?
Abe Froman

Postby Conrad 37988 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:10 pm

What does throwing forehand have to do with the pin placements?
Conrad 37988

Postby Detra319 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Jeez the hostility....welcome to the boards! :P
Detra319

Postby Abe Froman » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Detra319 wrote:Jeez the hostility....welcome to the boards! :P

Yes, because "OMFG move the goddamn baskets!!!!" Is how you speak respectfully and offer to help. 1,2,3,...NOT

And you of all people know how this works when you say stupid shit. People will get defensive

Ill move some of them next week when I get back into town. But if I see shit and garbage all over the course ill get in my car and turn around. If there's hundereds of players out there everyday then some of them can bring garbage bags with and pick up after the losers that destroy my signs and course.

Pretty please and thank you. With fvcking sugar on top.
Abe Froman

Postby shane » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:32 am

Ill move some of them next week when I get back into town. But if I see shit and garbage all over the course ill get in my car and turn around. If there's hundereds of players out there everyday then some of them can bring garbage bags with and pick up after the losers that destroy my signs and course.

lol
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Postby Ferch » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:19 am

Go to a different course!
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch

Postby Ferch » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:20 am

Abe Froman wrote:
Detra319 wrote:Jeez the hostility....welcome to the boards! :P

Yes, because "OMFG move the goddamn baskets!!!!" Is how you speak respectfully and offer to help. 1,2,3,...NOT

And you of all people know how this works when you say stupid shit. People will get defensive

Thank you Sir for keeping what is left of Jones alive!

Pretty please and thank you. With fvcking sugar on top.
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch

Postby IHearChains » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:20 am

Abe Froman wrote:Yes, many do play this course. Hundereds of chuckers that trash the course and signs and leave garbage and beer cans everywhere. We should make it more acclimating for them...

Yes, exactly... this is the best approach. Make it attractive to that population. Hopefully that will concentrate the damage at Jones instead of spreading it around to any of the good courses.
IHearChains

Next

Return to Cedar Rapids - Jones Park