2012 Bushwhackers

Iowa City, Cedar Rapids, and surrounding area leagues.

Postby Grimm » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:02 am

I'll figure it on Monday, at midnight on a Saturday I just opened my work email to try and figure it out and 100+ new emails, I closed it. I think Strienz was there.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm

Postby Grimm » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:13 am

More importantly...Who has the BELT? I want to chow down on some leather.

Damnit Nohr, if your holding out and took it from Kern again. and your statistician is drunk.

IT"S GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR!
Grimm

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:44 pm

updated paid list on page 2. looks like dsm owes some more money. thanks corey for getting us the first installment.

corey, please check your #'s as you should have as many non paid as i do. I have thirty left so that leaves 8 un paids, now I know we had one extra so if sutliff has to eat 30 to pay our odd guy we'll take care of that. So you should have 7 guys left who owe. Let me know i'm wrong. Thanks again!
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby peyton » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:55 pm

The belt is in it's safe place from DM and Cedar Falls. Also I haven't seen my $30 yet.
peyton

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:09 pm

peyton wrote:The belt is in it's safe place. Also I haven't seen my $30 yet.

I'll give you $30 for the belt
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby NLlefty » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:22 pm

I was not there Greco
NLlefty

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:55 am

NLlefty wrote:I was not there Greco

So no Streinz, who am I missing Grimm? Jesse you should change your login name to WBLefty
3x state champ runner up

Postby Potter » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:28 am

I thought we decided yesterday it was Joel Knutson
"I hyzerflip drones, biatch" ~Grimm
Potter

Postby Grimm » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:38 am

Update of non-paid players:

Tim Peyton
Ryan Hamilton
Average Joe
Veeder
Doug Peyton
Fritz
Conrad
Stiers
Knutson
Shirtless

Greco take Miller off your list and add Shirtless, Knutson and Average.
Grimm

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Got doug p squared away today, I'm out of money for now. Sorry to everyone who hasn't gotten paid yet, you'll get it as soon as I do. Considering we got the money on sat afternoon and are out of it by Monday I'd say that's pretty good.

Updated list on page 2.
3x state champ runner up

Postby ANTI-ANTI » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:46 am

Grimm wrote:Update of non-paid players:

Tim Peyton
Ryan Hamilton
Average Joe
Veeder
Doug Peyton
Fritz
Conrad
Stiers
Knutson
Shirtless

"Bitch Betta Give Me My Money" - AMG
" Weekends don't mean so much when your unemployed, except you get to hang out with your workin' friends."

-Les Claypool
ANTI-ANTI

Location: The west side, southwest side, middle east, rich house, dog house, out house, old folks house

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:51 pm

ANTI-ANTI wrote:

Tim Peyton
Ryan Hamilton
Average Joe
Veeder
Doug Peyton
Fritz
Conrad
Stiers
Knutson
Shirtless

lol isnt it bitch better have my money either way killer cd back in the day u member jeanine the dik fiend ssss nuther good amg song
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby ANTI-ANTI » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:51 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:
ANTI-ANTI wrote:

Tim Peyton
Ryan Hamilton
Average Joe
Veeder
Doug Peyton
Fritz
Conrad
Stiers
Knutson
Shirtless

lol isnt it bitch better have my money either way killer cd back in the day u member jeanine the dik fiend ssss nuther good amg song

Your right, it is Bitch Betta Have My Money. Slipin' in my old age! Ya, I remember. That's another good one
" Weekends don't mean so much when your unemployed, except you get to hang out with your workin' friends."

-Les Claypool
ANTI-ANTI

Location: The west side, southwest side, middle east, rich house, dog house, out house, old folks house

Postby ANTI-ANTI » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:52 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:
ANTI-ANTI wrote:

Tim Peyton
Ryan Hamilton
Average Joe
Veeder
Doug Peyton
Fritz
Conrad
Stiers
Knutson
Shirtless

Your right, it is Bitch Betta Have My Money. Slipin' in my old age! Ya, I remember. That's another good one

-Les Claypool
ANTI-ANTI

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Ok ladies, got some good info to share with everyone. We've had 2 rules meetings and have a lot of new and exciting additions to hopefully make this year better than the previous 12.

Frst off, in an attempt to avoid those people who don't appreciate bushwhackers for what it is, we are making it that you must pay the 70.00 dollar entry fee (explanation to come) before you can draft a partner. If you can't be at the draft night and want a partner, get us your money before hand and we'll take care of it. We see this keeping people away that may otherwise draft a player and not be totally committed to league and end up hosing their partner. If you've ever hosed your partner (and you know who you are) you'll be asked to sub, sorry but the attendance numbers don't lie.

As mentioned above, dues will be a flat 70 dollars. Thats less than 4 dollars a week, so start saving now. This basically means league is all inclusive. You're in everything. With that you get 18 weeks of recorded scores, average, and handicap. 18 weeks worth of ace fund. Bag tags that will be worth prizes throughout the season. A league tee shirt. Weekly ctp and putting prizes. ace and record beer sixers as well as a party at the end of the year and of course Cash payouts and trophies to at least the top 5 teams along with individual awards and prizes.

Also, last year I did a seeded bracket singles handicapped match play tournament after the team league was done. I think it went over well but I gave too short notice. This year only players that play 17 or 18 weeks can participate. It will cost 5 bucks but league will have added cash/prizes. This is a great way encourage attendance and to reward those who do show up every week. It also gives the individual side of league some meaning. imagine the NCAA basketball tourney but with disc golf, your play during the season may earn you a higher seed etc etc.

League discs have already been ordered. We'll have 50 regular z buzzes for 10.00 and 50 glo buzzes for 15.00. These are available to league members only (including dsm BW's who've paid their whack off debt, you know who you are if you haven't). Also we should have shirts and tags available by week one.

Dates and location will be made available later so past members look for an email from Kollin and newbies keep to this thread for more info.
3x state champ runner up

PreviousNext

Return to Iowa City/Cedar Rapids