Trilogy Challenge-Ottumwa

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Trilogy Challenge-Ottumwa

Postby 18UnderPar » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:37 pm

Wildwood Park in Ottumwa will host a Trilogy Challenge event on July 6, 2014. This fun and new event is sponsored by Dynamic Discs, Latitude 64 and Westside Discs. All entrants receive a new driver from Dynamic Discs (Biofuzion Thief), a new midrange disc from Latitude 64 (Recycled Claymore), and a new putter from Westside (BT Medium Shield) and these are the only discs you can use during your round of 18 holes. The entry fee is $30 and besides the 3 discs, everyone also gets a Trilogy mini, Trilogy stickers, a Trilogy lanyard, a Trilogy Bag Tag and a Trilogy koozie. Flex start beginning at 10:00 A.M. One round- winner receives a bonus pack (Soldier Bag from Dynamic Discs and 3 discs each from all three companies). CTP prizes and $2 Ace Fund (Fund already has $178). Other activities all day including mini golf putting contest, mini golf, and putting contest. If you want to preregister and get your discs ahead of time for practice, send $30 to Tom Cremer 115 Marianna Ave Ottumwa IA 52501 Check out TrilogyChallenge.com for more info.
18UnderPar

Re: Trilogy Challenge-Ottumwa

Postby 18UnderPar » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:08 pm

No rain in forecast for tomorrow. Already 37 people preregistered. If we run out of packages, we will have some loaner sets for people to use. Those people will then get their total packages after I reorder. Fun 10 hole mini disc golf course will be set up. $1 per round and you can play up to 3 rounds and count your best round. All $ will be paid back to top 25% mini disc golfers. Thanks Joe Cool for the mini baskets. Also, mini putting contest (free). Should be fun day. See you there.
18UnderPar

Re: Trilogy Challenge-Ottumwa

Postby 18UnderPar » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Thanks to all who came to the Trilogy Challenge. 54 people showed up and by sharing discs, 48 people were able to play their round. Everyone will eventually get their entry package and discs. It was a fun challenge for everyone to only use the 3 discs in the entry package. The Claymore, the mid-range from Latitude 64, seemed to be the favorite disc. I know it was my favorite since I was in and out of the chains on Hole 5. That ace would have been worth $264. We had a throw off for $43, one half
of the day's ace fund, so the ace fund has $221 in it before the Memorial Meltdown III on July 19. Top finishers: 1. Bryan Pierce 48 (won playoff), 2. Kevin Williams 48
3. Ron Skinner 50 3. Josh McFarland 50 5. Justin Birch 51 5. Greg Brown 51. MINI DISC GOLF (10 holes) 1. Ray Rice 26 2. Tyson Spaeth 29 3. Joe Wiley 30 3. Tom Cremer 30. Thanks Joe Cool for the mini baskets. Probably preregister only next year.
18UnderPar

Return to Iowa Tournaments