The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby hyzerman16234 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:51 am

The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open
Disc Golf Tournament:
Saturday, October 12th 2013
P.D.G.A. “C” Event. (Pro/Am/Int only sanctioned divisions)
2 Rounds - Singles Format
(Jr's will play one round only)


ENTRY FEES: PDGA Member/ Non-PDGA member
Pro - $45 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)/ $55 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)
Advanced - $35 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)/ $45 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)
Intermediate - $25 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)/ $35 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)
Recreational - $15 ($2 Ace fund) Not sanctioned
Juniors - $10 (No Ace) Not sanctioned
Sign up from 7 to 8:45 A.M. Players meeting at 9:00 – Tee off at 9:30

Minimum $500 added to Pro purse!
Iron Lion will be there to pay Am’s!
Chili available until gone.(Donations accepted)

For More information contact:
Steve Hepker: hyzerman@imonmail.com or Ph# (319)-310-3871
Mail Checks to:
Steve Hepker
441 Owen St NW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405


Online sign up will be available as soon as I activate it. Stay tuned.

I've decided to not do the basket raffle this year and instead auction the last one. Details coming soon!
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:25 am
Location: Probably at Wildcat Bluff

Re: The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby hyzerman16234 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:04 pm

hyzerman16234 wrote:The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open
Disc Golf Tournament:
Saturday, October 12th 2013
P.D.G.A. “C” Event. (Pro/Am/Int only sanctioned divisions)
2 Rounds - Singles Format
(Jr's will play one round only)


ENTRY FEES: PDGA Member/ Non-PDGA member
Pro - $45 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)/ $55 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)
Advanced - $35 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)/ $45 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)
Intermediate - $25 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)/ $35 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)
Recreational - $15 ($2 Ace fund) Not sanctioned
Juniors - $10 (No Ace) Not sanctioned
Sign up from 7 to 8:45 A.M. Players meeting at 9:00 – Tee off at 9:30

Minimum $500 added to Pro purse!
Iron Lion will be there to pay Am’s!
Chili available until gone.(Donations accepted)

For More information contact:
Steve Hepker: hyzerman@imonmail.com or Ph# (319)-310-3871
Mail Checks to:
Steve Hepker
441 Owen St NW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405


Online sign up will be available as soon as I activate it. Stay tuned.

I've decided to not do the basket raffle this year and instead auction the last one. Details coming soon!


Online sign up is now available at DG scene.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:25 am
Location: Probably at Wildcat Bluff

Re: The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby Buzzz Killington » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Bump!
User avatar
Buzzz Killington
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: 30' out.

Re: The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby AO » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:51 pm

YEP! Lost hoooraahh of the year. Is the Wackoff happening?
AO
 
Posts: 4318
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Re: The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby MDR_3000 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:39 pm

AO wrote:YEP! Lost hoooraahh of the year. Is the Wackoff happening?


At least once a day
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
User avatar
MDR_3000
 
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Location: Straight outta NoCash.

Re: The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby AO » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:30 pm

I know we just did BSD....but what would people think of doing the same format that Friday possibly Sunday at Wildcat and Shellsburg Golf Course? I could set it all up.
AO
 
Posts: 4318
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Re: The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby AO » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:06 pm

AO wrote:I know we just did BSD....but what would people think of doing the same format that Friday possibly Sunday at Wildcat and Shellsburg Golf Course? I could set it all up.


If no BSD maybe we could do some glo dg Friday night....
AO
 
Posts: 4318
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Re: The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby Buzzz Killington » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:00 am

I am sooooo winning that basket 8)
Glow round? I'd go if I lived closer...or could find my shots in the daylight!
Chili? Yes please! And if I remember correctly, those ladies bring out the killer baked goods.
User avatar
Buzzz Killington
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: 30' out.

Re: The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby hyzerman16234 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:23 am

Buzzz Killington wrote:I am sooooo winning that basket 8)
Glow round? I'd go if I lived closer...or could find my shots in the daylight!
Chili? Yes please! And if I remember correctly, those ladies bring out the killer baked goods.


No WC basket raffle this year. I might resume the raffle next year. I do have a Discatcher Sport I'm trying to sell to put in added cash. Only $150 new in the box. If it doesn't sell before the tourney I will do a ticket raffle that day.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:25 am
Location: Probably at Wildcat Bluff

Re: The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby hyzerman16234 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:12 pm

hyzerman16234 wrote:
hyzerman16234 wrote:The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open
Disc Golf Tournament:
Saturday, October 12th 2013
P.D.G.A. “C” Event. (Pro/Am/Int only sanctioned divisions)
2 Rounds - Singles Format
(Jr's will play one round only)


ENTRY FEES: PDGA Member/ Non-PDGA member
Pro - $45 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)/ $55 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)
Advanced - $35 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)/ $45 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)
Intermediate - $25 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)/ $35 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)
Recreational - $15 ($2 Ace fund) Not sanctioned
Juniors - $10 (No Ace) Not sanctioned
Sign up from 7 to 8:45 A.M. Players meeting at 9:00 – Tee off at 9:30

Minimum $500 added to Pro purse!
Iron Lion will be there to pay Am’s!
Chili available until gone.(Donations accepted)

For More information contact:
Steve Hepker: hyzerman@imonmail.com or Ph# (319)-310-3871
Mail Checks to:
Steve Hepker
441 Owen St NW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405


Online sign up will be available as soon as I activate it. Stay tuned.

I've decided to not do the basket raffle this year and instead auction the last one. Details coming soon!


Online sign up is now available at DG scene.


5 grand masters and 5 masters in. No opens yet. Looks like the old guys are going to be there in force. 8)
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:25 am
Location: Probably at Wildcat Bluff

Re: The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby AO » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:09 am

I will probably get some practice in this week if anyone wants to roll there with me.
AO
 
Posts: 4318
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Re: The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby schlabach » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:13 pm

AO wrote:I will probably get some practice in this week if anyone wants to roll there with me.


I would if I lived closer. I have Friday off if you wanna go then.
schlabach
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:08 pm
Location: Quad Cities

Re: The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby AO » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:19 pm

We playing short tee's first round and long tee's second round?
AO
 
Posts: 4318
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Re: The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby Crager » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:20 pm

AO wrote:We playing short tee's first round and long tee's second round?

Yes
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
Crager
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:20 pm
Location: 1 mile North of Wildcat Bluff DGC

Re: The 5th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby AO » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Course looks great as always! Just played tonight. Minimal leaves on the ground but bugs are still somewhat out there.
AO
 
Posts: 4318
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Next

Return to Iowa Tournaments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest