TIC TOC TIC TOC
. Had a busy day today, but we are ready to go. Here are some updates:
1. Picked up the shirts and hoodies today. They turned out great. Shout out to G&L for sponsoring the shirts and to Sean Wilcox for the design.
2. We are up to 63 people registered (paid and/or committed). Keep them coming.
3. Flagged the course today and the crew out there is looking forward to it. They enjoy capping off the season this way almost as much as we do.
4. I have not gathered all of the prizes yet, and there are several that plan to bring theirs that day. However after going through and organizing what I have so far, I would say the raffle will once again be HUGE
5. Trophies are all done and looking good.
(At this rate, I might actually get a decent night's sleep the night before
A couple of important reminders as it relates to Saturday:
1. There will once again be assigned cart numbers. I will do my best to accommodate requests, but if I get bombarded -- no guarantees.
2. The forecast is looking solid (keeping fingers crossed), but the schedule for that morning will depend on if there is any frost. I am not too worried at this point, but if there is frost there will be a slight delay in setup and start time. I wanted to communicate that out, because if that happens we may shorten the lunch a little.
3. Remember there is ABSOLUTELY no outside alcohol to be brought onto the property. This is a public golf course and it is the law. More importantly folks, I don't want anything or anyone to damage the relationship we have with them out there. Don't be that guy
I am pumped up and I don't even get to play.