bsd sept 13th

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Re: bsd sept 13th

Postby blkwizardsonny » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:53 pm

i just called them and he is having someone call me back i am gonna just make 7 tee times so we need one more team only so get your panties un done and get a team .will be accepting only one more team so dont be mad just be the first one to contact me . they did say they are arriating(i know i spelled it wrong ) starting monday so it will prolly not be much fun putting but lil late for a change i think . i will post more once i talk to hunters agn.
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Like_Water » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Sounds good. Grab a noon tee time!
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby blkwizardsonny » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:43 pm

wasnt planning on that early to be honest we need time to eat and such if disc doesnt get done till 1130 max time to get there i figured 1230 as the first one maybe even one . i dont see everyone being ready at exactly 9 but im not waiting no more than 915 . for disc . ill be talking with hunters tomorrow i hope . 1230 earliest i can see happening .youll have nuff time just birdie everything :lol: oh wait dont do that :mrgreen:
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Clue » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:42 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:wasnt planning on that early to be honest we need time to eat and such if disc doesnt get done till 1130 max time to get there i figured 1230 as the first one maybe even one . i dont see everyone being ready at exactly 9 but im not waiting no more than 915 . for disc . ill be talking with hunters tomorrow i hope . 1230 earliest i can see happening .youll have nuff time just birdie everything :lol: oh wait dont do that :mrgreen:

Def try for 12:30. Most teams will be done in 2 hours and the last tee time would be nearly 2pm which could mean almost a 3 hr lunch.
Clue

Postby The Donator » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:37 am

blkwizardsonny wrote:they did say they are arriating(i know i spelled it wrong ) starting monday so it will prolly not be much fun putting but lil late for a change i think .

Damn, that is really, really unfortunate. :evil: :(
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Like_Water » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:09 am

The Donator wrote:
blkwizardsonny wrote:they did say they are arriating(i know i spelled it wrong ) starting monday so it will prolly not be much fun putting but lil late for a change i think .

Damn, that is really, really unfortunate. :evil: :(

Actually it will provide a good excuse
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby The Donator » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:01 am

Usually want to stay away from aerated greens for at least 7 days after they do it, and usually most courses offer discounts if you play the week of aeration. Wouldnt hurt to ask if we are dead set on playing there. Most courses do do it the week or week after Labor Day though, so the other courses in the area may also have already done it earlier... Sorry to bitch/rant, i just cant stand aerated greens, they are just brutal, and if im paying full price id rather play on a course with perfect greens...but I havent played there either, so im good with whatever lol
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby shak » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:12 am

-
The Donator wrote:Usually want to stay away from aerated greens for at least 7 days after they do it, and usually most courses offer discounts if you play the week of aeration. Wouldnt hurt to ask if we are dead set on playing there. Most courses do do it the week or week after Labor Day though, so the other courses in the area may also have already done it earlier... Sorry to bitch/rant, i just cant stand aerated greens, they are just brutal, and if im paying full price id rather play on a course with perfect greens...but I havent played there either, so im good with whatever lol

I'm with The Donator, aerated greens suck. I'm also fine playing there though.
shak

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:58 am

it is very hard for a guy like me who has never organized anything to just start checking other courses and switch the venue . that being said i will make first tee time at 1230 and if ya want to make the rules you have to win what i was told last year . if anyone wants to take over the whole deal feel free i didnt want to do it anyway if it werent for clue harrassing me saying he picked up the ball and did it for despenas and i 6 yrs ago i wouldnt even have offered i would have been good with just waiting to see if there was a bsd if not oh well .my concern was if we didnt get done discn in time and got there later than tee time we would be screwed . clue how bout you just take it over and start when ya want and play where ya want im seriously ok with it . dude aint calling me back anyhow
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:12 pm

i dont want to play on aeriated greens either if someone wants to change it up feel free just let me know your doing so . so i can cancel the hunters times
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby shak » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Good news: I just called Hunter's Ridge. They said they are only tining the greens this year and that makes much smaller holes than full aeration, which is done every other year. He said they should be in good shape by Friday.
shak

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:59 pm

sweet shak thx for a lil good news i didnt or dont want to play on them either to be honest
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby SARG27044 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:41 am

Just had a quick convo with Dugan, he will fill in the details...But, It looks like we can get on the BG course starting at 1130 or so. Which means we will have to tee off the DG round at 830 or so...This is not official just passing on what I heard.
SARG27044

Postby SARG27044 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:42 am

Think the greens fees are under 30$ too
SARG27044

Postby blkwizardsonny » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:23 am

this be true the tee times are booked ,they had a guy teeing off at 109 so it was before or after so i went with before which means disc will start at 830 sharp suks for some including myself waking up at 530 ish but the first tee time is 1147 thru 1253 .they are giving the discount rate cause of the tining of greens at 29.75 per so just bring 50 and rest will go towards payout saving us ten buks .will still need to know if your not coming week of so i can cancel any times reserved . i got seven tee times so we are in need of one more team ONLY. hope this suits everyone lil better .
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

PreviousNext

Return to Iowa Tournaments