Ottumwa Fall Classic

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Ottumwa Fall Classic

Postby 18UnderPar » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Sorry I have not replied lately. Guess who doesn't get on the Internet much. Don't worry - no cone baskets (officially Saucer Golf baskets) during the rounds. I will bring a portable one for a Putting Contest. We used one at the Pioneer Ridge Doubles and everyone agreed they are pretty cool as well as historic. We will play the same layout each round except holes 2 and 11 will be in the short positions Round 2. Tanner will have a chance for the first threepeat in the Open Division. Previous winners include all 3 men members of the Iowa Disc Golf Hall of Fame.
Just sayin. Yes to disc vendors- 18 UnderPar Disc Golf and ProFlight.
Weather forecast looks good- mostly sunny and a high of 63 on Saturday.
Hawkeyes don't play until 7:00 PM. Hooray.
18UnderPar

Postby shane » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Tom i wont have the trailer with me but i will b doing the payout for the tour still. i will also have tags for next year on hand
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Postby iowapat » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:08 am

shane wrote:Tom i wont have the trailer with me but i will b doing the payout for the tour still. i will also have tags for next year on hand

Shane,

I'll be in town, just not playing tomorrow...Can I stop over in the morning and get a tag for next year?
If you're gonna sell chicken, I pray to hell you're cooking it right
iowapat

Postby shane » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Heck ya any one can. hope to c u there.
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Fall Classic

Postby DLCdisc » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Had a lot of fun at this one once again. Nice shootin Dave! Solid, consistent, and very few mistakes. There was no catching you today (or any other time I have gone head to head with you). I enjoy all three of the main courses down there and will do what I can to keep coming back.
DLCdisc

Postby jlowekc » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:41 am

Nostalgia...cones, cables, and throwing across bridges......brings back so many memories.....tadpoles, harley's and swingsets......churches, more churches, and don't throw over the road.

My first course this was...temp set up in 1978 I believe....sad I missed it for our club championships here in KC.
--
===o {>[]----

Jack Lowe
http://www.KCFDC.org
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"
jlowekc

Previous

Return to Iowa Tournaments