Ottumwa Fall Classic

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Ottumwa Fall Classic

Postby 18UnderPar » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:22 pm

The 29th Ottumwa Fall Classic will be held at Wildwood Park on October 20, 2012. Please disregard the previous info saying it was going to be at Pioneer Ridge. My bad. Register 8:00 - 9:30 Fees - $45.00 for Pro Divisions. $35 Advanced Divisions, $25 Intermediate. Fees for these divisions include $2 PDGA fee, $2 Edge Fee, and $1 Ace Fund. Rec and Jrs will be non-PDGA divisions- $15. $10 fee for noncurrent PDGA members in the other divisions. 2 rounds of 18 holes. Tom Cremer 641-954-1380
18UnderPar
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 pm
Location: Ottumwa

Postby Furniss » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:51 pm

so are there 2 tourneys in ottomwa this day? doesn't pro flight have one at indian hills?
Furniss
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: West Burlington

Postby shane » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:18 pm

No this is the only tourney in ottumwa that day its always been toms tourney the one on the iowa tour just got moved to wildwood no biggie
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:05 am
Location: Des Moines

Postby Furniss » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:52 pm

oh ok..never played there...I'm in :)
Furniss
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: West Burlington

Re: Ottumwa Fall Classic

Postby mkurtz » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:54 pm

18UnderPar wrote:The 29th Ottumwa Fall Classic will be held at Wildwood Park on October 20, 2012. Please disregard the previous info saying it was going to be at Pioneer Ridge. My bad. Register 8:00 - 9:30 Fees - $45.00 for Pro Divisions. $35 Advanced Divisions, $25 Intermediate. Fees for these divisions include $2 PDGA fee, $2 Edge Fee, and $1 Ace Fund. Rec and Jrs will be non-PDGA divisions- $15. $10 fee for noncurrent PDGA members in the other divisions. 2 rounds of 18 holes. Tom Cremer 641-954-1380


ottumwa disc golf and wildwood park rock
User avatar
mkurtz
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:57 pm
Location: mchose

Postby Like_Water » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:58 am

A few days away. Love playing in Ottumwa.

Any updates or info?
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby Like_Water » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:24 pm

No? Nothing?


:shock:




:lol:
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby Clue » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Out. Got a buddy coming in from Phoenix. Wish I were there. Really enjoyed it last time. Hope the rest of you go. Fun tournament.
Clue
 
Posts: 4398
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby Like_Water » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:19 am

Clue wrote:Out. Got a buddy coming in from Phoenix. Wish I were there. Really enjoyed it last time. Hope the rest of you go. Fun tournament.


Floyd Campbell? Russell?
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Cone Baskets?

Postby Sidearm » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:38 am

Cone baskets! Cone baskets! Cone baskets!
Sidearm
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

Postby Detra319 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:44 pm

at wildwood? not really...that course is awesome. definitely no cone baskets there
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Re: Cone Baskets?

Postby 1semenking » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Sidearm wrote:Cone baskets! Cone baskets! Cone baskets!


The cones got taken out when I was in school high. I know Tom still has a couple at his place. It wouldn't surprise me to see one set up for the tourney.
1semenking
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:49 pm
Location: Ames

Postby Sidearm » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Detra319 wrote:at wildwood? not really...that course is awesome. definitely no cone baskets there


The old cone baskets that were at Wildwood in the early 90's were awesome! I think it would be a fun "retro" experience to use the original Wildwood baskets (Did some of the non-cone baskets have cables instead of chains?).
Sidearm
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

Postby 1semenking » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 pm

Sidearm wrote:
Detra319 wrote:at wildwood? not really...that course is awesome. definitely no cone baskets there


The old cone baskets that were at Wildwood in the early 90's were awesome! I think it would be a fun "retro" experience to use the original Wildwood baskets (Did some of the non-cone baskets have cables instead of chains?).


At one point there were a couple of baskets with cables. I'm pretty sure they are all chains now.
1semenking
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:49 pm
Location: Ames

Postby PsPunch » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Will there be a disc vendor?
User avatar
PsPunch
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:31 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Next

Return to Iowa Tournaments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests

cron