The whack off - the new Ryder cup

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Postby The Donator » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Discgo wrote:
rightcunnin wrote:Kick some ass DSM!!!

Our Maine goal^^^

Nice one

Hope they got some handwarmers at whatever gas station we stop at in the morning lol.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Like_Water » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:30 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:
discgolfduval wrote:Sutliff is comprised of a bunch of jokers!

Why so serious matt?

Oh you have no idea how much Bushwhackers means to Fausch.

So much that I'm not even going to make fun of him for it. :D

See you ninjas tomorrow. :evil:
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:29 am

I just read up on the talk over on the league thread and this year reminds me of the global gym purple cobras vs avg joes in dodgeball. And we all know how that turns out..... Thanks lance Armstrong! Testicular cancer, that Chuckin guy!
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby Beerman » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Pending a recount the winner is.....................

Beerman

Postby MDR_3000 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:05 pm

did claring take that picture?
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
MDR_3000

Postby The Donator » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:06 am

Nope, too big
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:45 am

What a fun day! My hat goes off to dsm, they played some great disc. In true ryder cup fashion they do the improbable and over came a nine point first round deficit by winning 4 of the 6 second round matches to win 29 to 28.

There will be no recount necessary this year, enjoy the title dsm!
Last edited by 3x state champ runner up on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby Potter » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:23 am

Congrats Des Moines, you earned it. What a battle, down to the last point. Wouldn't have it any other way! Colfax is a fun course and the weather was perfect. My vote is for Ottumwa or Osky next year.
"I hyzerflip drones, biatch" ~Grimm
Potter

Postby Like_Water » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:56 am

Who has the big group pic?

The stars aligned, we had an even match 18 on 18... It was tight all the way through and yes we were the victors! Great time playing the whack off.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby crazykrug » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:37 pm

another enjoyable day of discin, weather was great and the Sutliff boys were this close to repeating but the Gods said umm not today

finally got to play a round with Mr. Greco which was fun, a lot of strategizing in our 2nd round battle which paid off (Fausch as he said "got the steal of the playground draft" with Z and I) :twisted: :twisted:

already looking forward to next year's battle at the trifecta of Crivaro/Southwoods/Ankeny (Beery said he would be there bright and early) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Member of 2010, 2012, 2013 Bushwhacker State Champions
crazykrug

Postby Single L » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Like_Water wrote:Who has the big group pic?

"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 pm

crazykrug wrote:another enjoyable day of discin, weather was great and the Sutliff boys were this close to repeating but the Gods said umm not today

finally got to play a round with Mr. Greco which was fun, a lot of strategizing in our 2nd round battle which paid off (Fausch as he said "got the steal of the playground draft" with Z and I)

It was awesome playing with you "crazy", is it weird that I don't know your first name?

It makes me feel better that Beachy mouthed off and then lost, as your signature says.

our match was so tight it was a shame I choked on our last two holes. Needless to say I'm looking forward to next year already where-ever we play.

And jay, the trophy didn't look near as cool on the back of your car!
3x state champ runner up

Postby rightcunnin » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:02 pm

My suggestion for next year qould be Sabattus Disc Golf course. Its about 30 min from where I live. Three 18 hole courses and one 9 holer. Ive never been the BRP but from the pictures Ive seen this place has it beat for course execution and landscaping. Just a thought :D
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
rightcunnin

Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:33 pm

rightcunnin wrote:My suggestion for next year qould be Sabattus Disc Golf course. Its about 30 min from where I live. Three 18 hole courses and one 9 holer. Ive never been the BRP but from the pictures Ive seen this place has it beat for course execution and landscaping. Just a thought :D

Road trip! Or is it a float trip after sandy?
3x state champ runner up

Postby rightcunnin » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:
rightcunnin wrote:My suggestion for next year qould be Sabattus Disc Golf course. Its about 30 min from where I live. Three 18 hole courses and one 9 holer. Ive never been the BRP but from the pictures Ive seen this place has it beat for course execution and landscaping. Just a thought :D

Road trip! Or is it a float trip after sandy?
Its really not too bad here. Some rain and decent wind but no worries. All the really bad stuff is several hours south. High tide about midnight tonight so some coastal flooding could happen. Course is inland so no worries. :wink:
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
rightcunnin

Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

PreviousNext

Return to Iowa Tournaments