Hey folks. My computer is still jacked at the moment so I am at my Mom's checking on things. Please get ahold of me by cell phone if you have a question about tommorrow. In the meantime, here are a couple of updates:
1. As Krazy said, the player packs are assembled and as of 9:00AM the 50 shirts I have are accounted for through pre-registration. The player packs are pretty sweet overall. For those that are pre-registered, the difference between this and an A-tier is simply the discs (but the raffle should solve that).
2. Any baskets going out to the course before tomorrow should be sure there is a person in the clubhouse that can allow you INSIDE with it. The maint. guys don't know or care whats going on but the inside people know and understand.
3. Any baskets coming out Saturday morning should plan to be there at 7:30 AM. Assuming there is no frost we will begin putting them out immediately.
4. Course is flagged and ready to go except the tee signs and baskets being put out.
5. Everyone will need to sign in tomorrow morning (even if you are pre-registered). It will take just a minute.
6. For those that are not pre-registered (paid), registration will begin as soon as the doors open on the shop at 7:30AM. Based on what I have been hearing and getting calls for, be there early to make sure you are in. Cap will be at 94ish like last year.
7. Shane and Beery will need a few hands in the morning to get the baskets in place. The course has a couple of hauling carts and the regular golf carts we can use so it should move quickly.
8. Reminder -- no outside alcohol can be brought onto the premises. Ultimately, I know someone will try. I have a good thing going with the course here, so violating this rule could damage that and I would be forced to be the bad guy. They have plenty for sale.
9. Carts will be assigned during both rounds. This is a little inconvenient, but necessary for the liablity policies at the course. I will make every effort to ensure it goes efficient. Be patient and things will go smooth.
10. Gonna be a chilly start tomorrow, but the overall weather looks good. Hopefully those of you that played last year and want another crack at it in calm conditions will get what you want.
Cant wait myself. See you all in the morning. Remember to call if you need anything as I may not goet to a computer again before tomorrow morning.
P.S. Is Ticles playing disc or watching football tomorrow?