HWY 69 DUBS Sep 29 2012 Indianola/Des Moines IA

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Postby The Donator » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:35 am

At least at Pickard, it wasnt even their throwing. Their offset putting was absolutely incredible at Pickard, and i didnt even see the Ewing show. Airball/cash money, switch partner order and another dink/cash money, all from 30+, every. single. hole. Never seen anything like it, and not trying to take anything away from them, but i think they were even both surprised. Great to see both of them take it down! Wish there would have been another open team or two so Mikal and i could have cashed lol.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby SpikeHyzer » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:52 am

Thanks for the kind words gents. It was a bit of a surprise for me...not sure about Claring. It was a pleasure playing with all you guys on Saturday. Clue and Fausch took us down to the last hole. It was a great battle all day long. I have to give it up for Claring though, his long range putting was on fire.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
SpikeHyzer

Postby The Donator » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:08 am

SpikeHyzer wrote:Thanks for the kind words gents. It was a bit of a surprise for me...not sure about Claring. It was a pleasure playing with all you guys on Saturday. Clue and Fausch took us down to the last hole. It was a great battle all day long. I have to give it up for Claring though, his long range putting was on fire.

Oh you know Calring was surprised as well. Dont take anything away from yourself Joseph. You both played amazing! Both of your putting's was on fire after seeing your partner's donks lol. Fun to watch.
The Donator

Postby Carter45145 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:14 am

The Donator wrote: Both of your putting's was on fire after seeing your partner's dongs lol.
WTF :?: :shock:
Can't criticize our smile...
Carter45145

Postby The Donator » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:16 am

Carter45145 wrote:
The Donator wrote: Both of your putting's was on fire after seeing your partner's dongs lol.
WTF :?: :shock:

LOL nice try :lol:
The Donator

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:50 am

The Donator wrote: Wish there would have been another open team or two so Mikal, Jay, Albert and i could have cashed lol.

FYP
GDL17921

Postby Discgo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:56 pm

GDL17921 wrote:
The Donator wrote: Wish there would have been another open team or two so Mikal, Jay, Albert and i could have cashed lol.

FYP
there should have been :D
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Sssssssss
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Ssss
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby The Donator » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:06 pm

GDL17921 wrote:

FYP

:lol: :lol: Unreal, Mikal and I's missed putts for 3 on 5 and 12 could have went and and we still would have airballed cash. Sick shooting! Nice division Grecobalowskis!
The Donator

Postby claring » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:22 pm

claring wrote:I am doing some more checking on Browning and will add a side note to the PDGA TD report when I send it in

Ran into the guys from the PDGA when I got here to check in and he can not play Int, and should not have played. I am adding a notation in my TD report. I also was told about another incident with Browning and need to know if this was turned in as well
claring

Postby claring » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:24 pm

The Donator wrote:
SpikeHyzer wrote:Thanks for the kind words gents. It was a bit of a surprise for me...not sure about Claring. It was a pleasure playing with all you guys on Saturday. Clue and Fausch took us down to the last hole. It was a great battle all day long. I have to give it up for Claring though, his long range putting was on fire.

Oh you know Calring was surprised as well. Dont take anything away from yourself Joseph. You both played amazing! Both of your putting's was on fire after seeing your partner's donks lol. Fun to watch.

Let's take a poll here who's surpised when I make a long putt
claring

Postby Discgo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:48 pm

claring wrote:
The Donator wrote:

I am surprised you dont hit the basket every time you putt
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo

Postby discgolfduval » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:07 pm

claring wrote:
The Donator wrote:

Not I.
discgolfduval

Postby hawkeyenation82 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:44 pm

claring wrote:
claring wrote:I am doing some more checking on Browning and will add a side note to the PDGA TD report when I send it in

Ran into the guys from the PDGA when I got here to check in and he can not play Int, and should not have played. I am adding a notation in my TD report. I also was told about another incident with Browning and need to know if this was turned in as well

Last thing I have to say about this is...if you were at Amana, you already know, the minute you see that guy to expect some kind of unsportsmanlike bullshit.
G.O.L.F = Gents Only Ladies Forbidden
hawkeyenation82

PreviousNext

Return to Iowa Tournaments