4th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

4th Annual Wildcat Bluff Open

Postby hyzerman16234 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Disc Golf Tournament:
Saturday, October 13th 2012
P.D.G.A. “C” Event. (Pro/Am/Int only sanctioned divisions)
2 Rounds - 21 Holes - Singles Format
(Jrs will play one round only)

ENTRY FEES: PDGA Member/ Non-PDGA member
Pro - $45 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)/ $55 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)
Advanced - $35 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)/ $45 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace) Intermediate - $25 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)/ $35 ($2 PDGA fee & $2 Ace)
Recreational - $15 ($2 Ace fund) Not sanctioned Juniors - $10 (No Ace) Not sanctioned

Minimum $500 added to Pro purse!
Raffle cash added to all divisions!
Iron Lion will be there to pay Am’s!
Chili available until gone.(Donations accepted)

For More information contact:
Steve Hepker: hyzerman@imonmail.com or Ph# (319)-310-3871
Mail Checks to:
Steve Hepker
441 Owen St NW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
Online sign up available at PDGA.com
Last edited by hyzerman16234 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:57 am

in.

can you guys throw down the tents for us again? Same spot as last year? I'll be there Friday afternoon. Can't wait.
GDL17921

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:00 am

Me as well I havent played many tournaments this year and I think this would be a great one for me, Exchange has the same kind of lines :D . Im looking forward to just hanging around the "crew" and all the other people that make this tournament happen, even if the sound of thwack wont leave my head for a few months, hehe.
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby yevenstee » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:32 am

LOOTOWNDISKR wrote:Me as well I havent played many tournaments this year and I think this would be a great one for me, Exchange has the same kind of lines :D . Im looking forward to just hanging around the "crew" and all the other people that make this tournament happen, even if the sound of thwack wont leave my head for a few months, hehe.

If you haven't slept in the same area as Greenwood, believe me, you won't even remember the thwacking sound.
yevenstee

Postby IHearChains » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:00 am

yevenstee wrote:
LOOTOWNDISKR wrote:Me as well I havent played many tournaments this year and I think this would be a great one for me, Exchange has the same kind of lines :D . Im looking forward to just hanging around the "crew" and all the other people that make this tournament happen, even if the sound of thwack wont leave my head for a few months, hehe.

If you haven't slept in the same area as Greenwood, believe me, you won't even remember the thwacking sound.

TMI
IHearChains

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:10 am

GDL17921 wrote:in.

can you guys throw down the tents for us again? Same spot as last year? I'll be there Friday afternoon. Can't wait.

We'll do our best Jay. I'm sure the place will be packed at that time again. Hopefully we learned from past years and try to get our spots a month in advance this year. :roll: No campers right now, burn ban and heat seems to thwart them off for some reason....
Budhyzer 17696

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:17 am

yevenstee wrote:

I told you it wasn't me dude :lol:

don't forget the Surly!
GDL17921

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:19 am

GDL17921 wrote:
yevenstee wrote:

don't forget the Surly!
Make sure Im not around when you give it to him or Ill steal that shit again...And send Corey pics as I enjoy it!
SARG27044

Postby yevenstee » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:29 am

GDL17921 wrote:
yevenstee wrote:

don't forget the Surly!

Surly Hell is pretty good shiz too. I might have to bring some of that down with me.
yevenstee

Postby Chase20460 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:43 am

Is this going to be the same weekend as the haunted hayrack? Thats probably why so many spots went quick last year.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby Single L » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 am

Chase20460 wrote:Is this going to be the same weekend as the haunted hayrack? Thats probably why so many spots went quick last year.

........ Two years ago. Last year was perfect, with plenty of sports available. However some people had already gobbled up the "Wildcat Crew Camp Sites".
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 pm

Chase20460 wrote:Is this going to be the same weekend as the haunted hayrack? Thats probably why so many spots went quick last year.

It's two weeks before the hayrack ride but the campers that run that seem to have to get their sites two weeks before then. I understand it takes a good week to set shit up but not two weeks. That puts the bind on us to come up with spots on our weekend. We need to talk to the ranger so maybe he can communicate this a little better. We'll give them their spots once the tourney is over.
Budhyzer 17696

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:28 pm

Single L wrote:

........ Two years ago. Last year was perfect, with plenty of sports available. However some people had already gobbled up the "Wildcat Crew Camp Sites".

Just remember who saves your sites for you Corey. If we don't get ours, we'll take yours. :lol:
Budhyzer 17696

Postby iowapat » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:47 pm

yevenstee wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:
yevenstee wrote:

don't forget the Surly!

Surly Hell is pretty good shiz too. I might have to bring some of that down with me.

Still got a 4-pack sitting in my beer fridge...
This gun will not reload, cuz bitch I got extendos...
iowapat

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:44 pm

I have heard the legendary storys of GWood's snoring, scarey, the thwack is bad enough I will just see if I can control that, haha.
LOOTOWNDISKR

Next

Return to Iowa Tournaments