The Rumble- July 14-15th 2012- PDGA B-Tier

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Postby AO » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 am

Carter45145 wrote:That was the best three course lineup I could imagine! Every aspect of your game was tested. If you didn't show up you really missed out on some awesome golf! There needs to be more courses like West Lake, it is a gem! Awesome tournament Chase and Jess.

I couldn't agree more. 3 diverse courses and I used almost every disc in my bag on every course. C2 was tough this year. Long placements and tight lines. Credit Island is completely opposite from C2 which is nice. And West Lake is a beast. 5.5 hour tournament round and I love the challenge that comes with it. One of the toughest courses ever. You need to hit lines, know when to be aggressive, take your lumps and don't play hero golf. Great job Chase and Jessica. I had a great time!
AO

Postby KePP » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:28 am

You're just sayin all that because you took home the title... [/sarcasm]. Nice shootin, AO. Especially the 75 at WL.
KePP

Postby KePP » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:37 am

IHearChains wrote:
MDR_3000 wrote:It's not too bad right now, the parts that need thinned out are:

Hole 2's straight gap.
Hole 6's gap off of the tee.
Hole 12 -- maybe get some of that wild shit mowed.
Hole 16 -- Tree by the teepad needs a trim and possibly first one in the fairway.
Hole 17 -- Bushes need trimmed back
Hole 18 -- Fairway trimmed back
Hole 20 -- Teepad cleared off (we keep forgetting a shovel when we go out) and fairway widened
Hole 21 -- Branches on dead tree need to go and trees right off the teepad need a trim.

BAM.

Hole 5 -- needs some mowing below the concrete structures, there could be big backups looking for discs in those giant weeds (for those who can't land a 400ft shot on a postage stamp).
Hole 11 -- one branch hanging down in the ace run line

Chase20460 wrote:Meeting with West Lake Crew tomorrow, will address what was posted. How much gets done, we will see.

How'd the course look yesterday?
KePP

Postby IHearChains » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:45 am

KePP wrote:
IHearChains wrote:
MDR_3000 wrote:It's not too bad right now, the parts that need thinned out are:

Hole 2's straight gap.
Hole 6's gap off of the tee.
Hole 12 -- maybe get some of that wild shit mowed.
Hole 16 -- Tree by the teepad needs a trim and possibly first one in the fairway.
Hole 17 -- Bushes need trimmed back
Hole 18 -- Fairway trimmed back
Hole 20 -- Teepad cleared off (we keep forgetting a shovel when we go out) and fairway widened
Hole 21 -- Branches on dead tree need to go and trees right off the teepad need a trim.

BAM.

Hole 5 -- needs some mowing below the concrete structures, there could be big backups looking for discs in those giant weeds (for those who can't land a 400ft shot on a postage stamp).
Hole 11 -- one branch hanging down in the ace run line

Chase20460 wrote:Meeting with West Lake Crew tomorrow, will address what was posted. How much gets done, we will see.

How'd the course look yesterday?

looked great as always. and they did do some work on some items mentioned above.
IHearChains

Postby Like_Water » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:46 am

Pretty good Kepp.

Thanks chase and Jess.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby Steady 26542 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Big congrats to all the winners! Expecially AO! 75, DAMN... :shock: CII looked amazing! Thanks again Gene.

Chase, I would like to get all the score cards to do analysis. Hope that is ok. I'm going on vacation and will be back next week so I can pick them up then.

It was a pleasure playing with Peyton. Great player and super nice guy.
Team Iron Lion
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
"Frisbees are a hobby; disc golf is a sport."
Steady 26542

Previous

Return to Iowa Tournaments