G&L Clothing Challenge - Thank you Des Moines Crew

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

G&L Clothing Challenge - Thank you Des Moines Crew

Postby yevenstee » Sun May 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Despite the hot and windy weather and my lack of a good golf game, I had a blast as I do every year. Thank you to all the TD's and volunteers that make this event great. You are the reason that this has been my 4th Challenge and certainly not my last. The courses looked great and the tourny is a well oiled machine that does not disappoint. It is always great to see old friends and make new ones. Thank you Jay for the hospitality. I'm sure that you know, it is very much appreciated.

Memorial weekend always goes so fast and I always look forward to returning to seeing all of you.

See you guys in the near future and be proud of the event that you ran. It certainly was a success.

Steve Yee
yevenstee

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun May 27, 2012 9:12 pm

have safe trip back stevo hopefully i wake up for gvcc in morn :D :D
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby yevenstee » Sun May 27, 2012 10:18 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:have safe trip back stevo hopefully i wake up for gvcc in morn :D :D

Thanks Duden. Not sure I'm going to be able to make it in the morning. Might have to spend time tomorrow with family.
yevenstee

Postby claring » Mon May 28, 2012 11:03 am

blkwizardsonny wrote:have safe trip back stevo hopefully i wake up for gvcc in morn :D :D

good thing you didn't get up you would have taken all our money since I won with a 4 down :shock:
claring

Postby blkwizardsonny » Mon May 28, 2012 12:43 pm

lol maybe not im sore
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Return to Iowa Tournaments