Des & Jay Reading Clinics back in the Native Country

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Postby Barry A Cackener » Thu May 24, 2012 8:23 am

Yeti wrote:We had a great turnout and clinic last night out at Walnut. Des counted 120+ people at the peak. Thanks for coming out and hopefully improving your game once you apply the principles. Several people reported better than normal putting at league. To make it stick you must pound it in with personal, quality practice sessions.

Up next: THE CHALLENGE!
we talking about practice? Man its practice.practice, we artful telling bout practice, practice? Yesssssss sssss hey in all seriousness just isn't telling fibs just for attention, and Iverson is an idiot lol keep up the good uhhhh no, great work you two do with edge and the development of the sport we ask love . Safe Turing
Barry A Cackener

Postby shane » Thu May 24, 2012 8:48 am

Barry A Cackener wrote:
Yeti wrote:We had a great turnout and clinic last night out at Walnut. Des counted 120+ people at the peak. Thanks for coming out and hopefully improving your game once you apply the principles. Several people reported better than normal putting at league. To make it stick you must pound it in with personal, quality practice sessions.

Up next: THE CHALLENGE!
we talking about practice? Man its practice.practice, we artful telling bout practice, practice? Yesssssss sssss hey in all seriousness just isn't telling fibs just for attention, and Iverson is an idiot lol keep up the good uhhhh no, great work you two do with edge and the development of the sport we ask love . Safe Turing

spell check sssssssssss
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Postby Barry A Cackener » Thu May 24, 2012 8:52 am

GDL17921 wrote:nice finally learn how to quote and not bury your response in it
why don't you go look at your avatar for me bud lol
live laugh love blow me
Barry A Cackener

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu May 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Barry A Cackener wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:nice finally learn how to quote and not bury your response in it
why don't you go look at your avatar for me bud lol
ssss
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby gvcc master » Thu May 24, 2012 10:32 pm

rod grafton thats a good guess but no... but he did make his first 40 footer, for the longest putt. Only to get snapped off by R.D. ssss
gvcc master

Champion Clinic/Dubs in the Quad Cities

Postby Yeti » Thu May 31, 2012 6:22 am

We will be stopping in Jay's home area of the Quad Cities next week and will be working with the QCDGC and Iron Lion for a couple of fun events.

3X Womens World & U.S. Champion, Des Reading
4X Putting & Doubles World Champion, Jay Reading

Tuesday, June 5th @ Camden Disc Golf Course in Milan, IL

FREE Skills Clinic for all skill levels 5:00--6:00

Optional Random Draw Doubles afterward
$10 League Buy In with 100+% payout in cool custom merch from around the country
Includes ace prizes, CTP and Farthest Putt

Jay is celebrating his 4th Putting World Title in a row and will have exclusive Custom 4X Yeti Pro Aviars by Nevada artist Skot Meyer.

Also just in, Des Reading Limited Edition 2012 Innova Team Star discs

Get out of work a little early and join us for the fun!
Yeti

Postby Yeti » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:05 am

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Jay's home area of the Quad Cities tonight! The weather is going to be superb, see you out at Camden.

Plans for a Clinic/Doubles have been finalized for the night before the Grinnell Games that will include the official Doubles event prior to the Goose Poop Open. Some other unique activities announced under that thread.

Putt Well.............
Yeti

Postby .synergy- » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:05 pm

I don't know where to begin. The clinic last night was awesome! Learned alot from drives to upshots to putts. I would say the turn out was great. I really enjoyed you guys coming back to the Quad Cities and teaching us how to get better at throwing the frisbee. Thanks for what you guys do from traveling the world playing tournaments from doing the EDGE program. I hope you consider making a trip once a year to the Quad Cities because last night was a blast! I had alot of fun! Thanks again so much Readings! WOOO!
.synergy-

Postby Dale Jordal » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:11 pm

I concur ... Jay & Des do put on awesome clinics, I was able to see them in Austin MN last year.... look forward when they can do another in North Iowa/Southern MN.
FCDGC Home of the:
IA/MN Border Bash - (Iowa Tour Event)
Battle at the Bridge - (North Iowa Tour Event)
Forest City, Iowa
Dale Jordal

Des & Jay @ Grinnell

Postby sugarfreetj » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:08 am

Great to meet U both in person. Excellent clinic, Jay is very articulate. They both did well in explaining all that I have forgot since sometime in BC time. Great ace on 18 Jay. I hope you didn't take offense to my Warrior discs....that other disc name. I forget, dang all I can remember now is Innova. You make a great couple and a great teaching team. I hope your native land can see you again. Randy
The snap, the swish of the air, the ring of chains, it is a sport, a game I love to play.!.
sugarfreetj

Postby ghstinshll » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:07 pm

I'd like to see a return to DSM for an advanced clinic. Is there enough content for such a clinic? Of course there is, but is it share-able or not is the real question.

I'm guessing pay would reflect that ability to share the higher level of play as well?
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby Yeti » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:11 pm

An advanced clinic would definitely be a possibility. We can look into something like that the next time around. We have given workshops that last all day and cover all aspects. I have no problem sharing a lot of the Pro secrets to becoming a better player. In the end, it is up to the participant to learn and master the techniques. Better players help push the sport farther.
Yeti

Northern Iowa / Southern Minnesota Clinic Doubles

Postby Yeti » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:15 pm

We had a great time in Grinnell and thank those of you that came on Friday for the Clinic/Doubles.

Our last installment on this tour leg will be for the Northern Iowans and be next Tuesday, June 19th up in Albert Lea at Bancroft Bay Park.

We have never been to this park and look forward to checking it out.

Clinic is FREE and will start promptly at 5:00-6:00

Optional Random Draw Doubles at 6:00 for a $10 buy in
Yeti

Postby Skell » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:47 am

Cant wait for the clinic in albert lea tuesday!
Skell

Postby Dale Jordal » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:13 am

Hope to make it up to Albert Lea as well ..... Been very busy with both Winnebago and FAVA, so much so I have not made it to a league night of disc golf yet, or any golf this month and have only played a part of round last month.

Don't miss their clinic, they are well worth going to.
FCDGC Home of the:
IA/MN Border Bash - (Iowa Tour Event)
Battle at the Bridge - (North Iowa Tour Event)
Forest City, Iowa
Dale Jordal

Previous

Return to Iowa Tournaments