Mixed doubles tourney at Grandview July 1st

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Mixed doubles tourney at Grandview July 1st

Postby claring » Thu May 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Sunday July 1st
Tee off at 10 reg 8-9am
Mixed $20/team
All other divisions $30/team

I have set the date for this event and hopefully can get several mixed teams to play. Already have 4 couples who said they would be there. The format will be two rounds of 18 from the long tees playing what I like to call modified alternate best shot. Both players will tee off then he will go to her drive and she will go to his drive and continue this until the hole is completed taking the best score.
The wife and I play this format almost every year when we go to OK and find it very fun.

This event will be open to all and not just mixed teams but the mixed teams will be the focus. Working on players packs for the mixed teams and will do trophy for first only in all divisions, Mixed, Pro, Adv, Int

More info and flyer (Corey can you help with this) to come soon

So get your wife/girlfiriend and come on out
claring

Mixed

Postby DLCdisc » Fri May 11, 2012 9:54 am

I will look into this, but I don't think my wife will appreciate me taking my girlfriend to a tournament with me. :twisted:
DLCdisc

Re: Mixed

Postby crazykrug » Fri May 11, 2012 10:44 am

DLCdisc wrote:I will look into this, but I don't think my wife will appreciate me taking my girlfriend to a tournament with me. :twisted:

I don't think Daryl or Frank would appreciate being called your gf :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Member of 2010, 2012, 2013 Bushwhacker State Champions
crazykrug

Postby claring » Mon May 14, 2012 10:30 am

The date has changed to Sat July 7th apparently there is a tournament going on July 1st that a few of the DSM couples are going to so to increase the numbers I am changing dates. Now I have 7 couple that have said they are coming.
claring

Postby Discgo » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:01 pm

How many mixed couples are looking to play?

Jen and I are in.
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo

Return to Iowa Tournaments