Running With The Devil- C-Tier- Iowa Tour Stop May 13th 2012

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Tue May 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Grimm wrote:
Chase20460 wrote:
Detra319 wrote:There is also a major difference between the career advanced player and the guy honestly trying to move up.

Who here is a career advanced player? Most of these guys doing well work full time jobs, go to school and have families at home. Several more have only been playing for a few years.

Maybe more people should be moving down. Maybe alot of people that think they should be playing "for the money" should be doing some plastic stacking of thier own.

I completely agree Chase. I'm playing open this weekend Because I cashed last year and the PDga made me register as mpo.

Fixed. Is it Friday yet? Legion baby, yeah bitches!
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby GDL17921 » Tue May 15, 2012 2:12 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:
Grimm wrote:
Chase20460 wrote:
Detra319 wrote:There is also a major difference between the career advanced player and the guy honestly trying to move up.

Who here is a career advanced player? Most of these guys doing well work full time jobs, go to school and have families at home. Several more have only been playing for a few years.

Maybe more people should be moving down. Maybe alot of people that think they should be playing "for the money" should be doing some plastic stacking of thier own.

I completely agree Chase. I'm playing open this weekend Because I cashed last year and the PDga made me register as mpo.

Fixed. Is it Friday yet? Legion baby, yeah bitches!

looks like you need to review the "pros playing as ams" rule along with the hand fault rules before this weekend Greco. :lol:

The PDGA doesn't make anybody register as "mpo". It's either "professional" or "amateur". I knew what you meant and you are correct in that if you ever accept cash, the PDGA will make you buck up to the professional membership fee. However, as long as your rating stays under 970, you can play advanced for as long as you like, even if you cashed in 50 C-Tiers and made thousands of dollars. The exception to the rule would be at Majors (Worlds, Am Nats). So believe it, Kolin could play MA1, but like he stated he feels comfortable enough on the courses and with the players, so he is moving up for the weekend.
GDL17921

Postby Captain » Tue May 15, 2012 2:45 pm

GDL17921 wrote:hand fault

I think I just fell out of my chair laughing!!
Captain

Previous

Return to Iowa Tournaments