Hickory Hills Doubles 2012 (May 5th)

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Postby SARG27044 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:30 am

GDL17921 wrote:
blkwizardsonny wrote:i sleepie all day

i would too if i hit clint blackdeer at 3 AM ssssss :lol:
No doubt, what was that crazy fvcker doing in the middle of the Highway anyways? :lol:

Glad you're ok tho
SARG27044

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Mon May 07, 2012 8:35 am

Big THANKS to Lee and Tim, Jay, Ern, Shaq and all the others that I didnt get. That course was a different beast this year, I thought it was fair and balanced. Hickory was my first disc golf tournament and my favorite to play. You can feel the energy and buzz before T-off like most great tournaments, the same faces trying to better what they did last year and years before that. I got lucky and had a caddie for most of the course or I would feel like someone ran me over with a cement truck, I still sorta do. I only seen one incident, the Bob and KVN spotter incident I wish I had hit record on that one :lol: Went back yesterday looking for plastic found a few names I recognized but most of that stuff is buried in the mudd. A lady came up to me and said she caught a ten inch red belly piranha the day before, I didnt believe her until she got her phone out and showed me a pic, that is the second one caught in the lake this year. I still went in and made it out with all my fingers and toes. 8) Anyway that is my Hickory story for this year, I only have to wait another 363 days for this!! Sorry for the essay
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby SARG27044 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:44 am

Hole 11????I think thats it. The one that shoots out of the tunnel towards the lake.....I think there are a few discs in the water right behind where the basket was. My nuke and Dugans destroyer are two I know of. We will pay handsomely for their return if anyone was going into the water....Id glady give someone a 12pack, money, or any disc or two of their choice, for each. No biggie if no one wants to jump in :lol:
SARG27044

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Mon May 07, 2012 8:48 am

Ok I know that spot, got in and found a few but nothing with your name on it but didnt hit that spot long. Make it back out their maybe this week and check, only frogs and little bass in that lake, no man eaters :D
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby SARG27044 » Mon May 07, 2012 9:02 am

LOOTOWNDISKR wrote:Ok I know that spot, got in and found a few but nothing with your name on it but didnt hit that spot long. Make it back out their maybe this week and check, only frogs and little bass in that lake, no man eaters :D
Mine (green nuke) was basket high prolly 10 feet out is what I was told. Thought I parked it :lol: . Dudens destroyer was a little short of the basket only a few feet out. We were talking about making a trip up there just to grab em
SARG27044

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Mon May 07, 2012 9:05 am

If I get out this week I will let you know for sure and will hit that spot first. I dont think anyone else would look in that place at this point.
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby blkwizardsonny » Mon May 07, 2012 2:41 pm

yes i have glo 69 dubs destroyer that i would give handsome reward for let us know and thank you if its found
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby claring » Mon May 07, 2012 2:42 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:yes i have glo 69 dubs destroyer that i would give handsome reward for let us know and thank you if its found

How big is that reward? I could prob find you one 8)
claring

Postby blkwizardsonny » Mon May 07, 2012 7:10 pm

claring wrote:
blkwizardsonny wrote:yes i have glo 69 dubs destroyer that i would give handsome reward for let us know and thank you if its found

How big is that reward? I could prob find you one 8)
lol i still have few just that was my beat in if you could call it that baby thx tho chris
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Previous

Return to Iowa Tournaments