3rd Annual Shueyville Open - Saturday Aug 25th

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

3rd Annual Shueyville Open - Saturday Aug 25th

Postby Thirty » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:52 pm

3rd Annual Shueyville Open
Disc Golf Tournament

When: Saturday Aug, 25th
Time: 9:00 registration - 9:30 Tee time
Where: Shuey’s Restaurant and Lounge in Shueyville IA
Entry Fee: $15

• 2 rounds of 18 played in Shueyville on temporary 18 hole course

• Flighted after 1st round

• Trophies, Prizes & Cash Payouts

• All ages welcome

• Map of course will be provided

• Food & Drink specials available

• Entry to tournament gets you free entry to live music after tournament at Shuey’s


For more info call Shane Thirtyacre 319-541-9528
Thirty
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:27 am
Location: Solon, IA

Postby Buzzz Killington » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:27 pm

I think it'll be hard to up the level of excitement from last year! Most fun I've had at a tournie all year. Saw a little something, won a little something, got paid, got fed, got hammered, got play. Who could ask for more? Is there more?

I've got 2 baskets in...
User avatar
Buzzz Killington
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: 30' out.

Postby DaveS1823 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:11 pm

I was hoping that the excitement from last year didn't end this tournament. You can count me in
User avatar
DaveS1823
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:34 pm

Postby Thirty » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:35 am

Buzzz Killington wrote:I think it'll be hard to up the level of excitement from last year! Most fun I've had at a tournie all year. Saw a little something, won a little something, got paid, got fed, got hammered, got play. Who could ask for more? Is there more?

I've got 2 baskets in...


Just Areminder to bring the baskets. I am going to need them for sure. Thank you.
Thirty
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:27 am
Location: Solon, IA

Postby medicinal funk » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:17 am

Thirty wrote:
Buzzz Killington wrote:I think it'll be hard to up the level of excitement from last year! Most fun I've had at a tournie all year. Saw a little something, won a little something, got paid, got fed, got hammered, got play. Who could ask for more? Is there more?

I've got 2 baskets in...


Just Areminder to bring the baskets. I am going to need them for sure. Thank you.


i can probably get my titan pro 24 out there but it depends if i can fit it in with the people i'm carpooling with. i'll make it work, most likely
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
User avatar
medicinal funk
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 am
Location: cedar rapids

Postby Discgo » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am

I can bring a portable chainstar with me. Please let me know if I need to.
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am
Location: behind the basket

Postby snapple16551 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:58 am

Will this fill? I'm planning on being there, along with probably another couple players...
snapple16551
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 9:34 pm
Location: Washington, Iowa

Postby Chase20460 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Im trying to find a way to this, but no promises. If so, I can bring baskets, but dont count on me yet. Have to find a worker first.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
User avatar
Chase20460
 
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: 2630 16th St. Moline IL

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:22 pm

From what I've heard Shane does a flex start so show up with your friends, get your number, then wait at the bar!
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1623
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Potter » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:06 am

3x state champ runner up wrote:From what I've heard Shane does a flex start so show up with your friends, get your number, then wait at the bar!

You playing this year Greco?
"I hyzerflip drones, biatch" ~Grimm
User avatar
Potter
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:08 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:27 am

YeahBitches! wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:From what I've heard Shane does a flex start so show up with your friends, get your number, then wait at the bar!

You playing this year Greco?


I can't believe I missed the first two! I'm there!
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1623
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Grimm » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:16 am

From what the family told me yesterday is that Shane isn't sure if he's going to do a shotgun start the first round or not. Time is not a concern so I would rather have it be the way it was, show up, get your group together, then play when you want.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm
 
Posts: 1311
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Potter » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:03 am

3x state champ runner up wrote:
YeahBitches! wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:From what I've heard Shane does a flex start so show up with your friends, get your number, then wait at the bar!

You playing this year Greco?


I can't believe I missed the first two! I'm there!

Potter's will be there as long as we get a sitter. We're pretty much locked in so i would count us in
"I hyzerflip drones, biatch" ~Grimm
User avatar
Potter
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:08 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:38 pm

SUPER GROUP

start the list now:
grimm
potter s
potter t
greco
kirby
timmy p
utley
woody
burnsy
doug p
trish

just add your name below if i forgot ya!
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1623
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Abe Froman » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Chase20460 wrote: Have to find a worker first.
isnt that a perk of having the wifey? j/k jess :wink:
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Next

Return to Iowa Tournaments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest