Sleepy Hollow - Intro Party : May 11

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Sleepy Hollow - Intro Party : May 11

Postby Clue » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:49 am

I'm pleased to announce that disc golf is coming to Sleepy Hollow sports complex on the east side of Des Moines. They are having an introductory tournament on Friday evening, May 11th at 6pm. It's open to anyone that wants to come, just email Max Kenkel at mxknkl@yahoo.com to reserve a spot. Please include name, email, and phone number. It will be limited to 90 players, first come first serve.

My understanding is they expect to have a permanent 9 on the east side of 4-mile creek where their old 9-hole golf course was in the near future. They plan on expanding to 18 maybe this fall or next spring using the ski hill area for the other 9. For the sake of this event we'll be playing a temp back nine. This was very loosely talked about so I'll confirm the details, but I think they're going to be offering a keg and some sandwiches for this event. They do sell beer and have an outdoor liquor license so please do NOT byob.

Anyone attending that can provide a basket please let me know. We'll need 9 of them.
Clue

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:42 am

very cool weve all been dying for a course there
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Return to Iowa Tournaments