Graceland Open - JnB Dubs 4/21-/12 - 4/22/12

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Postby Potter » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:10 am

SARG27044 wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:
Marcovis wrote:Really excited we will play both courses. Always wanted to play j&b but have never been able to make it work.

hells yeah bitches. i'm bringing to graceland and j n' b virgins in grimm and potter. i'm almost more excited for them to play than myself.
Oh bud, they haven't played either course yet? Tell em to bring a change of underwear :lol:

Change of underwear....CHECK :lol:
"I hyzerflip drones, biatch" ~Grimm
Potter

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:55 am

wow u fellas are in for a treat
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Grimm » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:28 am

The Chief better have Wi-Fi
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:35 am

Grimm wrote:The Chief better have Wi-Fi
that I dont know...need me to bring you a copy of Asian Insemination?
SARG27044

Postby Clue » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:55 pm

I'm pretty fired up now. Thought I had to run back to Des Moines to work Sat night, but now I'll be there all weekend!
Clue

Postby shane » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:09 pm

We'll we made it safe and sound and my God does J&B look good! I love pulling in and seeing this course so freshly manicured, hard to believe he's using a little mower that I would use at my house.

Dave and Amanda Beery are in route (thank the higher up for that one) Hope all is well with your mom Amanda!

The Chief does have wifi (rumble99).

I'm in the room with the flag out front if anyone needs to sign up.
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

J&B

Postby DLCdisc » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Did Klint Blackdeer find a partner? If he hasn't or if someone else is looking for a partner, my nephew Nick needs a partner for Sunday. Those of you that know him know he is a solid player. He can throw it a ton and when he is putting good he is fearless and he's only fifteen. Scares me to think what he may be able to do when he gets a little older if he sticks to it. Let me know by phone or text 249-2454 if you have someone for him. See you down there.

Damon
DLCdisc

Postby SpikeHyzer » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:33 pm

What...no scores posted yet? Just kidding :lol:

Had a great time playing yesterday. Always a fun time to go down to Lamoni and play a couple of tourney rounds on a couple of great courses. Big props for the Madhouse support. The Hopburst is a pretty tastey brew.

To those that played both days...kudos to you for having the huevos to play both days on those courses.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
SpikeHyzer

Lamoni

Postby DLCdisc » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Had a great time once again this weekend. Great job as usual Shane, Amanda, and Angie. Glad you got to play today, now get some rest. Those that like the Madhouse beers, come to the player's party for the G&L Clothing Challenge this year as some of that will be on tap that night at a discounted price from other beers. More big props to Bob and Brad and the helpers from Graceland for the great condition the courses were in and for helping make this great event possible. Had great groups both days and for Lamoni, the weather was pretty good. Thanks to my brother for carrying me today.

Hope to see most of you in Ankeny next Sunday for the Disc for the Cure charity event with one round tournament layout and one round safari layout. There will be food, prizes, auctions, and much more.

If Charity is not your thing, make sure you get signed up for the Challenge. It's going to be a great one!!
DLCdisc

Postby hawkeyenation82 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Can i get more info bout disc for a cure? Singles or dubs?
G.O.L.F = Gents Only Ladies Forbidden
hawkeyenation82

Postby shane » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:11 pm

WOW What a weekend!!! First I just want to say thanks to all of the sponsors Mad House Brewing Company, Hy-Vee, Bob Kelly, Graceland College, Maid-Rite and of course all of the Iowa Tour Sponsors KEEN, Maui Jim Sun Glasses, EDGE, Iron Lion, Titan DG, Vicious Circle, ProFlight Discs, Des Moines DG Club, Day Dreams (I know Im forgetting a couple but Im tired right now).

Thanks to Amanda and Angie. I also want to give a shout out to Team ProFlight not only for your play this weekend but for helping out every time I turned around I can't even begin to say how much I appreciate it!!! THANKS

oh and here are the results
http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/ ... 6145009799

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/78787

Ill double check everything Monday I'm shot so if you see some errors shoot me an email proflightdiscs@mchsi.com

thanks everyone
(my rooms are booked for 4-19-13 and 4-20-13 allready just sayin)
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Postby AO » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Great job, Shane and crew! Had a blast like always in Lamoni. Grats to Ernie and Duden today. See you all in Urbana.
AO

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:43 pm

excellent time this weekend thx shane for taking your time to set up a weekend of fun for us all. thx adam u played well this weekend glad to see ya playing well again .and i know bob prolly doesnt read this but that guy mows that whole course with like a 50 in . cut rider for us to enjoy mad props to bob as well as everyone involved
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby chainsmoker » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:23 am

Great time as always. Hats off to Bob, Shane, Amanda, and ALL involved in the prep and running of the event. Had great chemistry with my partner, the guys on the card, and division. Nice format change, two of the best courses in Iowa in one day!!!
RANDY you was on fire.
"ETIAM IN PUGNA"
chainsmoker

Postby DLCdisc » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:20 am

hawkeyenation82 wrote:Can i get more info bout disc for a cure? Singles or dubs?

It is a singles event and it has its own thread right here under Iowa Tournaments. Can't say it will top Lamoni (can't do it), but it will be fun for sure.
DLCdisc

PreviousNext

Return to Iowa Tournaments