2K12 OPC Open -- March 17 -- Oskaloosa, IA

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

2K12 OPC Open -- March 17 -- Oskaloosa, IA

Postby Tiki » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Image
User avatar
Tiki
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: Oskaloosa, Ia

Postby really » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 pm

is there a link for online sign up?
DGA
really
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:36 pm
Location: west des moines

Postby D Fresh » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:17 pm

free green beer at the players party?
DRJ
28780
User avatar
D Fresh
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:04 pm

Postby 1semenking » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:23 pm

50 bucks for ams to play a C tier...... :?
1semenking
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:49 pm
Location: Ames

Postby Conrad 37988 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:01 pm

1semenking wrote:50 bucks for ams to play a C tier...... :?


Where are you seeing $50? Flyer says $40. It's $50 for ams to renew membership.

$60 for Pros to play a C tier :? ?
User avatar
Conrad 37988
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:31 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby Peil » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Conrad 37988 wrote:
1semenking wrote:50 bucks for ams to play a C tier...... :?

Where are you seeing $50? Flyer says $40. It's $50 for ams to renew membership.

It would be $50 if he's not planning on renewing.
Peil
 
Posts: 420
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:56 pm

Postby Conrad 37988 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Peil wrote:
Conrad 37988 wrote:
1semenking wrote:50 bucks for ams to play a C tier...... :?

Where are you seeing $50? Flyer says $40. It's $50 for ams to renew membership.

It would be $50 if he's not planning on renewing.

That is true as well.

So, you will be there Rob?
User avatar
Conrad 37988
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:31 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby Peil » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Conrad 37988 wrote:So, you will be there Rob?

Not this year. I had a great time the year I was there but my schedule is about full with NIT events.
Peil
 
Posts: 420
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:56 pm

Postby TTrammel » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:56 pm

:D It's not listed on-line at P.D.G.A
I speak my mind cause I can ! And no one can do anything about it !
TTrammel
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:04 pm
Location: Hell

Postby Skell » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Come on Peil! Let's go!
User avatar
Skell
 
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:54 pm
Location: Northwood, IA

Postby Conrad 37988 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Skell wrote:Come on Peil! Let's go, I'll drive


Good to see you are getting to a tournament not in North Iowa.
User avatar
Conrad 37988
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:31 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby Skell » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Conrad 37988 wrote:
Skell wrote:Come on Peil! Let's go, I'll drive


Good to see you are getting to a tournament not in North Iowa.


You're putting words in my mouth Kurt!
User avatar
Skell
 
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:54 pm
Location: Northwood, IA

Postby really » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:41 pm

TTrammel wrote::D It's not listed on-line at P.D.G.A


this
DGA
really
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:36 pm
Location: west des moines

Postby Conrad 37988 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:30 am

Skell wrote:
Conrad 37988 wrote:
Skell wrote:Come on Peil! Let's go, I'll drive


Good to see you are getting to a tournament not in North Iowa.


I just renewed my PDGA membership, and I can't wait for the 2012 season!


Nice!
User avatar
Conrad 37988
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:31 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby Skell » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:47 am

You are funny!
User avatar
Skell
 
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:54 pm
Location: Northwood, IA

Next

Return to Iowa Tournaments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron