2012 Legion of Doom

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Postby Grimm » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:03 am

100 days to go! I'm starting a chain around my desk and taking one down each day.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm

Postby Potter » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:49 am

Grimm wrote:100 days to go! I'm starting a chain around my desk and taking one down each day.

Maybe you should get 100 bottles of either Jim Beam or Budweiser and drink one each day :D Sounds like much more fun. I suggest Budweiser...
"I hyzerflip drones, biatch" ~Grimm
Potter

Postby Grimm » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:27 pm

Potter wrote:
Grimm wrote:100 days to go! I'm starting a chain around my desk and taking one down each day.

Maybe you should get 100 bottles of either Jim Beam or Budweiser and drink one each day :D Sounds like much more fun. I suggest Budweiser...

Budweiser is like lays, you can't just have one. Plus this gives me an afternoon of arts and crafts.
Grimm

Postby conroy_01 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Potter wrote:

A shot of jim beam would prolly be better then a whole bottle...might not get a whole lot of work done lol
conroy_01

Postby Grimm » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:43 pm

conroy_01 wrote:
Potter wrote:

A shot of jim beam would prolly be better then a whole bottle...might not get a whole lot of work done lol

I don't work, unless you call staring at a wall for the last 3 hours work. I think I can handle a bud a day.
Grimm

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:26 am

Grimm wrote:
conroy_01 wrote:
Potter wrote:

I don't work, unless you call staring at a wall for the last 3 hours work. I think I can handle a bud a day.

99 bottles of beer on kollin's desk, 99 bottles of beer, take one down, toss it around, one beer closer to legion of doom on the ground.......
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby Grimm » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:08 am

i lost count...good thing there is a count down clock! Still one day day Doug I'm playing int.
Grimm

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:59 am

Grimm wrote:i lost count...good thing there is a count down clock! Still one day day Doug I'm playing int.
good excuse to bag sssss
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Grimm » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:36 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:
Grimm wrote:i lost count...good thing there is a count down clock! Still one day day Doug I'm playing int.
good excuse to bag sssss

Shit Sonny, someone has too.
Grimm

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:38 pm

true true
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:49 pm

It easy to lose count on the weekends when you're away from work and your beer bottle count down clock. I bet you like Monday's as you get to drink three to catch up for sat/sun, or do you drink them on Fridays?
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby Grimm » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:15 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:

It easy to lose count on the weekends when you're away from work and your beer bottle count down clock. I bet you like Monday's as you get to drink three to catch up for sat/sun, or do you drink them on Fridays?

mmm...beer. Mondays are great, except for being a little sore today. I figured about 3 miles worth of throwing yesterday.

Plus there may or may not be a can of chew in your house. May want to find it before A-man.
Grimm

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Grimm wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:

mmm...beer. Mondays are great, except for being a little sore today. I figured about 3 miles worth of throwing yesterday.

Plus there may or may not be a can of chew in your house. May want to find it before A-man.

great....... a-man spit that out!
3x state champ runner up

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:25 pm

After seeing Joe cool today with a pretty fierce beard I think everyone playing the doom should grow their beards outs in recognition of how awesome this tournament is. It's only 89 days of growth.
3x state champ runner up

Postby Grimm » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:50 pm

I had to jump ahead after this week. 12 is the answer.

How many beers left on my desk was the question.
Grimm

Previous

Return to Iowa Tournaments