3rd Annual Grinnell Freeze - February 4, 2012

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Postby bomb1985 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:35 am

So stoked for the tournament hope we get a sic ice bowl stamped disc, I know the Newton crew plan on showing up and bring it back home.
bomb1985

Postby Eberbach » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:28 am

Custom Discs are in, weather should make it interesting, but we are still having the tournament. Be safe, but make it if you can. Folks from Waterloo, Cedar Rapids and Iowa City may have any easier time with the roads. My cell is 641-821-0137 if you need to call. Looking forward to seeing as many of you as can make it.
Dave
Eberbach

Postby JBOCK » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:05 pm

I called ya earlier this week to pre register, at the time I had a partner....kid got sick so he's out. Looking for a partner for the rec or int division. You posted earlier that there might be a local or 2 that could fill in. I still plan on making it out if weather permits safe travel from DM ....
A bad day at disc golf is still better than a good day at anything else.... Unless its also disc golf
JBOCK

Postby Eberbach » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:53 pm

We'll be as flexible as possible, with the weather and all. We'll match up best we can with the players that make it. Should still be a good time with good food for a good cause. See you tomorrow.
Eberbach

Postby shak » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Looking forward to the tournament tomorrow. Like I told my doubles partner even if it is in the upper 20s with wind and snow it will still probably be above average conditions for early February. Just to be sure I pre-registered so he couldn't wimp out.
shak

Postby JBOCK » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 pm

what is awesome tournament thank you to everybody who put in to make this such a great event ...awesome job spencer glad we took second ....by the way if anybody got a shred champion wraith o up of the ice after the tournament please let me know
A bad day at disc golf is still better than a good day at anything else.... Unless its also disc golf
JBOCK

Postby RoxxStar » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:44 pm

JBOCK wrote:what is awesome tournament thank you to everybody who put in to make this such a great event ...awesome job spencer glad we took second ....by the way if anybody got a shred champion wraith o up of the ice after the tournament please let me know

It was nice playing with you man. Fun couple rounds. I was pretty lit up by the end of the second one. 8)

Spencer putted out of his ass, by the way. lol

Also, I still have your little bullet speaker dealy.
RoxxStar

Postby JBOCK » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:39 pm

RoxxStar wrote:
JBOCK wrote:what is awesome tournament thank you to everybody who put in to make this such a great event ...awesome job spencer glad we took second ....by the way if anybody got a shred champion wraith o up of the ice after the tournament please let me know

It was nice playing with you man. Fun couple rounds. I was pretty lit up by the end of the second one. 8)

Spencer putted out of his ass, by the way. lol

Also, I still have your little bullet speaker dealy.

You too bud. I had a blast... Heading to Ia City next wknd for that ice bowl, pretty sure its a singles but should be fun. Hit me up if any of you guys go. As for the speaker I'll try to hit Spencer up some time when I'm passing by gtown.
JBOCK

Previous

Return to Iowa Tournaments