TPC Amana 3/25/12

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Postby Grimm » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 pm

AO, throw Beachy's putter in the drink somewhere or give it to me; I'll throw it in the drink in front of his face and laugh.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm

Postby Potter » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Grimm wrote:AO, throw Beachy's putter in the drink somewhere or give it to me; I'll throw it in the drink in front of his face and laugh.

LOL
"I hyzerflip drones, biatch" ~Grimm
Potter

Postby Discgo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:26 am

3x state champ runner up wrote:
smalls51691 wrote:anyone know how far it was to the end of the second fairway?(start of the uphill rough) This is Dakota the putter i found was a orange or red R-Pro Aviar. gave it to AO at the scorecard table.

that's beachy's gay ass putter, he told me after i saw him explode his sunglasses on 10's tee/cartpath that at some point he threw his putter out on the course and left it in disgust. he's the only one i know that throws the r-pro aviar.

only beachy
that was a good time :D
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo

lost disc

Postby gvcc master » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Found excal. at amana could be hamiltons HAM on bottom
I will take it to ewing at team championships or PM me...
gvcc master

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm usually not one to complain but if anyone knows how my brand new dga Mach 3 got it's basket bent in I would love to her about it. It was maybe its' second time outside and cost 500.00+.

Seeing as though we had to haul them in, it very well could have fallen off a cart on accident.

It really bums me out, i take pride in keeping my things in good shape and I've had my stuff vandalized my whole life, and it sucks to think someone would intentionally do it. that's where my mind initially leans towards, so if was an accident would somebody please let me know. It was hole 6 by the way.
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby Buzzz Killington » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:39 am

Bollocks! Sorry to hear you fussin' over no one fessin'. I am willing to fix it, free of course, but what do you bet it's powder coated...something I can't do, ugh.

I would count on it being an accident first, hot-headed douchebag second or even third. Captain might know who carted it off. Accident or no, remember you're still in the same boat, with the same pin, and being mad, upset or depressed doesn't change your end game. I, along with 99% of us, appreciate the goodwill you show EVERYTIME you're around. If someone does fess up, I don't think you can get $500 out of em, maybe some piece of mind though. Try talking to the golf course reps. See what kind of insurance they've got and what they're willing to do. Worth a shot. Maybe not $500, but enough to get it professionally welded and repainted. It may not help us play there again, but I'd rather you walk off the field the same way the rest of us did, intact and in good spirits. Sorry bro bro
Buzzz Killington

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:49 pm

i will paint to match
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby tufluk » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Don't attribute malice to what can be explained by stupidity.

I'd be a bit hesitant before I asked the golf course for anything insurance wise. It might make 'em spooky. I'd like to come back, and I'll loan captain my basket next year.
tufluk

Postby Single L » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:22 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:I'm usually not one to complain but if anyone knows how my brand new dga Mach 3 got it's basket bent in I would love to her about it. It was maybe its' second time outside and cost 500.00+.

Seeing as though we had to haul them in, it very well could have fallen off a cart on accident.

It really bums me out, i take pride in keeping my things in good shape and I've had my stuff vandalized my whole life, and it sucks to think someone would intentionally do it. that's where my mind initially leans towards, so if was an accident would somebody please let me know. It was hole 6 by the way.

Your
That stinks. Your best bet would be to try and get $125 (plus shipping) from the guilty party; that'll buy a replacement cage.

http://www.discgolf.com/equipment/acces ... ories.html
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby Buzzz Killington » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:08 pm

Post a pic of your basket Greco and a frowny face...that'll get the pity rollin'!

If you're willing lets hammer that baby out and recoat!
Buzzz Killington

Postby puppetmaster » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:32 pm

trying to think which one was hole 6. I'm thinking thats the one we finished out on, going over the pond. If it was, I can promise you that it was not droped off the cart, we brought it in and I dont remember it being damaged. Sorry to hear about the damage though.
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
puppetmaster

Postby Grimm » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:02 am

I'd say accident...I'd bet every empty bottle/can I have in my trunk on that.

I never saw the damage but I know metal workers, they can probably get it right in no time.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:00 am

Thanks all, Marty it's not powder coated so hammering it out should be easy. I would never ask the course or stibs for anything, it wasn't their fault. I'm just disappointed, that's all.
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby puppetmaster » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:28 am

I just got a damaged chainstar last week that was bent. I hung it up with a rope and took a 2 lbs hammer and got mine looking great. I did it that way so it would bend back slow with every hit. if you do it on the ground, there is a possabilty that you could bend the opposite side.
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
puppetmaster

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:19 am

3x state champ runner up wrote:Thanks all, Marty it's not powder coated so hammering it out should be easy. I would never ask the course or stibs for anything, it wasn't their fault. I'm just disappointed, that's all.
I'm really sorry this happened, if you have time please stop in the store today.
frogawitdafizzle

PreviousNext

Return to Iowa Tournaments