28th Ottumwa Fall Classic Oct. 22

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Postby Grimm » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:56 pm

I'd rather play indian hills twice anyway.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:00 pm

im saying memorial is cool but ih is sik
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:07 pm

yeah, I guess if you like throwing righty hyzers all day
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8552
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby Discgo » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:52 pm

GDL17921 wrote:yeah, I guess if you like throwing righty hyzers all day
you dont?
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am
Location: behind the basket

Indian Hills -- righty hyzer course?

Postby Sidearm » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Discgo wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:yeah, I guess if you like throwing righty hyzers all day
you dont?


I've always thought Indian Hills was pretty neutral. Am I in danger of donating on Saturday, Jay?
Sidearm
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

Postby TTrammel » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:28 pm

:) Now that's what I'm talkin about #,s allready posted , On top of a kick ass day of disc golf on an awesome course , Tom and crew you guy's should give out lesson's on how you got that takin care of so in a timely matter........................AWESOME! :)
I speak my mind cause I can ! And no one can do anything about it !
TTrammel
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:04 pm
Location: Hell

Ottumwa

Postby DLCdisc » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Second time playing Indian Hills and I love the course. Reall enjoyed the tournament today and was glad I was able to make it down there. It was nice to meet and talk to Dave and Vincent and hear specifics about the course and the college efforts. Great work guys. I wish there were programs like that when I was in school.

Didn't get a chance to announce it, but hope to see a full turnout in three weeks for the Holiday Disc Golf Showdown being played on a new temp course set up on a ball golf course. Sunday, November 13th -- don't miss out.
DLCdisc
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Postby Ferch » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:29 am

Thanks to all who put this on. I had a great time on a fantastic course with some good golfers. Thanks again and I can't wait for the next one.
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 10:04 am
Location: DSM

Re: Indian Hills -- righty hyzer course?

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:09 am

Sidearm wrote:
Discgo wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:yeah, I guess if you like throwing righty hyzers all day
you dont?


I've always thought Indian Hills was pretty neutral. Am I in danger of donating on Saturday, Jay?


yep :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8552
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby TTrammel » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:15 am

:lol: lol
I speak my mind cause I can ! And no one can do anything about it !
TTrammel
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:04 pm
Location: Hell

Re: Indian Hills -- righty hyzer course?

Postby Sidearm » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:35 am

GDL17921 wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
Discgo wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:yeah, I guess if you like throwing righty hyzers all day
you dont?


I've always thought Indian Hills was pretty neutral. Am I in danger of donating on Saturday, Jay?


yep :lol:


Haha - I deserved that. However, poor decisions plus poor execution plus a beautiful day plus a great course still equals a great time. I also had the opportunity to learn how strong an addiction cigarette smokers face on a smoke-free campus/disc golf course.
Sidearm
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

Re: Indian Hills -- righty hyzer course?

Postby Ferch » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:31 am

Sidearm wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
Discgo wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:yeah, I guess if you like throwing righty hyzers all day
you dont?


I've always thought Indian Hills was pretty neutral. Am I in danger of donating on Saturday, Jay?


yep :lol:


Haha - I deserved that. However, poor decisions plus poor execution plus a beautiful day plus a great course still equals a great time. I also had the opportunity to learn how strong an addiction cigarette smokers face on a smoke-free campus/disc golf course.


LMAO... You didn't see Bagalowski then... :lol:
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 10:04 am
Location: DSM

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:46 am

indian hills was smoke free????? good thing you can drink on the course
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1620
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Ferch » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:42 am

I was wondering why the pdga doesen't have the rounds rated for this tournament. Just wondering if my rounds were 940+. They must not have enough info for the SSA.
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 10:04 am
Location: DSM

Postby diskey river » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:23 am

^^

Once a tourney is officially turned in and waiting to be added to the next ratings update then you don't get to see the round ratings while be caluculated by pdga. As soon as the next ratings update comes out they will be visible.
User avatar
diskey river
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:11 pm
Location: IC

Previous

Return to Iowa Tournaments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests