Here would be some fun "tweeks" for Eastern:
- Make hole 1 on the other side of the creek, basically making that hole another 300 ft. longer.
- Make hole 7 from the longs. That will change scores a ton.
- Make hole 10 go WAY past the current basket. There is an odd hill about 350 ft. past the parking lot, pretty close to the railroad tracks, where a GREAT basket could sit atop. That'd be NASTY, cuz you could make the parking lot OB, and keep mando lines on the right side of the pine tree (so you don't interupt #11)
- Make hole 15 from the longs, much cooler hole.
- Make hole 16 from the longs, which is the best hole on the course from the long position.
- Play number 19, cuz you just should!