Franklin Freeze 2/11/07

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Postby AO » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:06 pm

porkchop wrote:
AO wrote:Corey,

I watched the video clips when I got home. I got some good shots and I also got some funny shots. I captured Maker drilling the fence on the temp hole by the pool and yes AO I got the drive on hole 10 when you drilled the tree. I will keep you all posted.

lol. That was a money shot and pretty much sealed the deal for Doug.
AO

Postby FB32992 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:01 pm

Thanks alot Jed and Corey, can't say enough good things.I had a blast yesterday great food weather and the course. Bell Plaine is lucky enough to have a sweet corse in a small town.Great layout and a good mix.Hopefully you guys get something going for the summertime,because I'd love to come back. I wanna see that vid of Maker hittting the fence of his drive it was sweet
"No Chain No Game"
Team Iron Lion
http://www.ironliondgs.com/
FB32992

Postby SoCal19 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:08 pm

Adam, that drive you threw in the first round on hole E was better. Where you went under the fence.lol.
SoCal19

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:21 pm

i'd like to see the video where i threw a snowball at joe cool on hole 12 off of the tee, needless to say, it was a little old school bushwhacker heckle
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby D Fresh » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:41 pm

Good tourney, good food, and good people. I had a blast. Thanks to everyone who organized, helped with, and played in this event. Nice design by Jon on the 12 and the temps by Corey. Hole 10 was my favorite, a nice bomb down the hill followed by a long approach to a slightly gaurded pin. Congrats to Peyton and Maker. I'm looking forward to the next event at this park.
DRJ
D Fresh

Thanks

Postby PlainsmanDisc » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:19 am

I would like to thank everyone that came to Belle Plaine for the first annual Franklin Freeze! This was a great tournament! I was very pleased with the turnout! You can bet that we will have another tournament here this spring/summer/fall! I have heard a lot of great comments from the community about how impressed they were with everyones character and charity to help out the people of Belle Plaine.

Corey, thanks so much for showing the initiative and follow through to put on this great tournament here in Belle Plaine. You were a great leader and the City of Belle Plaine hopes that you will call the Franklin Park Course your home course.

Hope to see you all back in this area soon!

Jed Eichhorn
Park and Recreation Director
You only live once! Live it up!
PlainsmanDisc

Location: 40 miles west of Cedar Rapids and 50 miles south of Cedar Falls

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:31 am

yay Jed! Thanks for lining up that pancake breakfast (and everything else). That was awesome. I'll definately be back, even though you guys are out in the middle of BFE! :lol:
GDL17921

Previous

Return to Iowa Tournaments