Tournament registration ?s

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Tournament registration ?s

Postby basstrmpt » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:07 am

Couple of questions from a newbie... How does one pre-register for the disc'n for dogs event or any other tourney? The $20 dollar fee includes the player pack?

For other tourneys: I'm wondering what class I should be entered in. I normally shoot even to 5-under at Camden from the "normal" tees (all par 3's).

Thanks for any info...
basstrmpt

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:13 am

Sometimes, for PDGA sanctioned tournaments, online registration is available where you can prepay with a paypal account. Otherwise, find out when registration is, get there early, and you shouldn't have a problem getting in. I doubt there's online registration for the discin for dogs, but you can probably pay Paul or whoever's running that, if you see them beforehand. I wouldn't worry about not getting in an event like that though, just get there early, to ensure yourself a spot and time to warm up.

As far as your division goes, if you've never played a tournament before, I'd recommend playing in the intermediate division at least once, and if you do exceptionally well right off the bat, move on up to the advanced division.
GDL17921

Postby flyinplastic23 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:14 am

probably play intermediate or advanced. put your question about discin for dogs under that thread and they should be able to help you out :)

edit: what jay said... he got there before me... :)
A person with great dreams can accomplish great things- Bob Rotella

Pionta Guinness, le do thoil
flyinplastic23

Return to Iowa Tournaments