Wildcat Disc Golf Course

Let us know what you want to see on the forum, or on the main website.

Wildcat Disc Golf Course

Postby hyzerman16234 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:42 pm

I guess i've waited long enough and i'm sure word is getting around, so i'd like to let every one know that there will be a memorial course dedicated to Rick Hutchins who passed away last September, ready for play at Wildcat Bluff campground by early May. The park is located about 3 miles south of Urbana on the Cedar River. It will start out with 9 holes and if things go well will expand to 18 about a year later. The course is entirely donated by Ricks wife, myself and his closest friends. Benton county conservation has graciously granted us permission to build the course. We started work in early December and have pretty much cleared the trees and scrub so that it is playable. I'm sure we'll have to do more when stuff starts growing. Just a hint: It's a lot like Shaver or some of the more wooded courses but will have 2 pins per hole and 3 holes will have 2 pads. The baskets are ready we just need good weather to get it done. For more info you can email me at: hyzerman@mcleodusa.net. I've got a map for those who are interested. I'll also be posting updates here once the course link is set up.

Steve Hepker
Still a proud member of team Budhyzer
hyzerman16234

Postby Abe Froman » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:43 am

way to go, that's awesome of you all to do that for your friend. i cant wit to play there.
Abe Froman

Return to Suggestions