league- mini tournament

league- mini tournament

Postby Burr oak savanna » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:12 am

Burr Oak Savanna Monthly League and Mini Tournament
I think this year I want to try something a little different. I noticed that every weekend there is a tournament some where that the good players go to. I want to set something up for the average player and give the good one a chance to win also. What I'm going to have is a week long tournament that will give you points toward a league that will go for 6 months once a month. These are not exact numbers but should give you an idea . Any one can enter once or up to 6 months. Cost will be $5 plus course fee of $3 per month . We will play from the 10 to the 17 of the month. Need to have at least 3 in a group and use the first round of the day. Other tournaments or league play cannot count. At the end of the 7 days I will add all scores and for the 1 to 4 winner will get part of the pay off of $1 of entry. All player will get 2 points toward the league play the winner 10 points, 2nd 7m, 3rd5, 4th 3, 5th 2, 6th1 . All points will be added up at the end of league and the winners of the league will get part of the total dollars brought in plus $1 per entry for the year from Burr Oak Savanna.
Example two players A and B. A plays twice win one 2nd another total points 21. B plays 5 times 2nd, 4th, 3rd, total 25 points If we have 25 on a week payoff would be 1-$12, 2-$6 3-$4 4-$3 If we average 15 a month for league ,payoff would be 1-$200 2-$100 3-$70 4-$30 5- $20 not exact but give you an idea.
I'm sure I will get some different opinions on the that is why I'm putting it up now
Burr oak savanna

Re: league- mini tournament

Postby Burr oak savanna » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:00 am

Burr Oak Savanna Monthly League Mini Tournament Rules
League will go from April thru September
Cost is $5 a month for league and $3 for green fees.
You only need to play one month to enter the league but can play all 6 months for a better chance to win.
Tournament can be play any day in a 10 day span 1st thru the 10th of April thru September.
Need to have at least 3 player in a group and use the first round of the day.
Other tournaments and leagues play cannot count.
Placing of the tournament will give you points toward the league.
1st =10, 2nd =7, 3rd =5, 4th =3, 5th =2, 6th =1.
All players will get 2 points for entry.
Payoff for tournament will be set to the closest dollar at 50% for the winner, 25% for 2nd, 15% for 3rd, 10% for 4th.
This will come from one dollar of entry fee.
In September all league points will be added and the payoff of all entries plus $1 from Burr Oak Savanna per entry in all six months
will be divided to the top 5.
1st at 50% 2nd at 25% 3rd at 12% 4th at 8% and 5th at 5%.
All ties will be added and divided in the tournament and league.
Make sure you put your name on the pay envelope and score card and also use same name for whole season.
Because of format this will be a tournament for men and women.
Depending on turn out I think there will be other prizes beside the money.
Burr oak savanna

Re: league- mini tournament

Postby Burr oak savanna » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:39 pm

reminder the month of May the dates are 1 thru9 Titain has a tournament on the 10th. 100 per cent payback all rules on post before this.
Burr oak savanna

Return to Shellsburg - Burr Oak Savannah