Tourist #9

Moderators: THRO2NV, RickyBenny

Postby Master Lee » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:16 am

I am meeting with Mark on Thursday, want to get Tourist on the map as an Iowa historical site. Adding new Tee signs, trash cans, trees and a new info board (including a plaque with the history of the park). Like to get the same tee signs as G-town and Exchange. I know they are expensive but they look sweet and are durable and mostly vandal proof. This plus the addition of trash cans should help keep the park looking nicer for longer.
We will be also discussing Cedar City Park and possibly some other available land.
Mr. League Director could you please schedule a league meeting for sometime next week to discuss:
Tourist
Cedar City
Hickory Hills redesign
and Exchange tourney

This Sunday Hickory Hills Mini tourney! see other post.
I will try and meet with Al on Sunday morning to talk about the redesign.
Master Lee

Postby Master Lee » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:09 pm

CalebP wrote:I was talking to a leaguer in Davenport and the word was that the city gave them 20,000$ to put signs, pads and get sponsors for the courses there. Not happening here....but very sweet nonetheless.

Ooops I reckon you spoke too soon. Had a great meeting with Mark this morning. Will cover all the details on Monday night. (either before or after league is cool)
Master Lee

Postby CalebP » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:30 pm

I can dig that
CalebP
Site Admin

Postby Jadams » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Can't wait to hear the info Lee. Hopefully we can get Cedar City in before the years end?
Jadams

Previous

Return to Black Hawk Metro Disc Golf League