League Meeting

Moderators: THRO2NV, RickyBenny

League Meeting

Postby RickyBenny » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:01 pm

League meeting at Toad's at 6PM on Monday 12-13. Will this work?
RickyBenny

Postby cigarguy16 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:43 pm

It'll work for me but I think some phone calls need to be made as I (like many, I'm assuming) haven't been checking this site as much as during the season so they may not see the post until after the meeting, kind of like the work day at Deerwood. Call the Team Captains and tell them to spread the word. Once we start up the winter meetings again on a regular basis the regulars will start showing up again. Glad to see you are being proactive Benny!
cigarguy16

Postby Master Lee » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Sounds good pal.
I believe Tim has dates cleared with the state coordinator for Hickory and The BHMDGO.
I will bring maps for Cedar City park.
The tentative design is flagged out.
Input is more than welcome on any of the design aspects.
I have plenty of trophies for snow disc, so no need to bring recyclables.
See you all Monday
Master Lee

Postby cigarguy16 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:01 pm

I had some work stuff come up at the last minute and missed the meeting. What was covered? When is the next meeting?
cigarguy16

Postby CalebP » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Cedar City planning was discussed and a revised layout. The initial land thought to be available is different. Now its about 6 square blocks.

A suggestion to move holes @ Exchange and current funds leftover from Exchange 2008.

Possibility of proposing a permanent 18 at Hickory Hills if we were to move part of the course away from campers and high traffic areas.

Recording of the past couple years league records of MVP/Trophy/Rookie.

Suggestion of making a facebook page to record all league info and easy way to be accessed/backed up.

CF City wants league to revamp tourist
-

In order to get Tourist park recognized historically on the STATE level or for any funding would require a very large amount of info and documents and even fee's to review the application.

However, not sure about the local CF Historical society.
I made 3 calls in different days to them during business hours no answer. I sent an email yesterday, no response as of yet.
CalebP
Site Admin

big woods lake disc golf course

Postby dev7557 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:03 pm

i went out saturday and walked and played the front nine. so it is easy to see were to go did not have time for the back . i wonder if we could at least clean up hole three a little . other than that i thought the the front played fair and challenging
dev7557

Return to Black Hawk Metro Disc Golf League