Moderators: THRO2NV, RickyBenny

Postby CalebP » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:49 am

Whats on the agenda for 2011?
Course proposal?
If the Ironman isnt held this year there could be a deerwood tourney?
I think we should get a truck into deerwood and pick up the trash/cans there. Still could be done this year possibly. All the players I usually play with dont even have a drivers license, let alone a truck (ha).
CalebP
Site Admin

Postby johnemus » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:17 am

Caleb, The UNI disc golf team is planning on heading to nationals in the late spring. one of the things we plan on doing to raise funds for it is to maybe have a tournament at Deerwood sometime in march. not sure of the exact date, but we've been discussing the possibility
johnemus

Deerwood

Postby kinch » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:40 am

I have been very bad at picking up garbage at Deerwood this year. I plan on getting out this Sat to do some cleanup and make a list of missing tee signs to work on this winter. I plan to be out around 10:00 am with bags and my truck. I could use some help if anyone can make it. I have spent a couple of hours picking up garbage in the past, it could be done much sooner with some help.
kinch

Postby Golfguy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:00 am

Proposed these dates to Clue (PDGA IA State Rep):

SAT 07MAY11 for Hickory Hills Doubles
SUN 11SEP11 for Waterloo Open

Master Lee is going to setup a meeting soon to fill out and submit agreements... 8)

We can do an Ironman again... :shock: but, gotta find a day with plenty of daylight and get far away from Stupid-Falls! :evil:
Proud Iron Lion Team Member
www.IronLionDGS.com
Golfguy

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:45 am

Looks like you did more than pick up garbage :D Its really nice having a few more benches to sit on. Going out their today at eleven thirty to play random dubs we will see if anyone shows up :)
LOOTOWNDISKR

Thanks

Postby kinch » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:45 am

Big thanks out to Dev, Rob, & Ern who showed up Sat. to clean up Deerwood. We have added a few benches and plan more in the future. If anyone is interested in helping with tee sign replacements this winter, let me know.
kinch

Postby CalebP » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:04 am

I didnt see this in time to get there, but if its posted in advance I will be more than willing to put in some work
CalebP
Site Admin

Postby Buzzzed85 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:00 pm

johnemus wrote:Caleb, The UNI disc golf team is planning on heading to nationals in the late spring. one of the things we plan on doing to raise funds for it is to maybe have a tournament at Deerwood sometime in march. not sure of the exact date, but we've been discussing the possibility

Fundraising to come down and get your butts kicked eh? :wink: Good luck to you and getting everything rolling. oh yeah....... GO STATE!
All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man.
-Thoreau
-PROFLIGHT!
-Cyclone Disc Golf Club
Buzzzed85

Return to Black Hawk Metro Disc Golf League