Total votes : 7

BHMDGL Meeting 29MAR10

Postby Golfguy » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:25 am

Next League business meeting:

Monday 29MAR10 at EXCHANGE PARK at 6pm

Polling Question for Summer League:
- carryover handicapp OR
- start new
Last edited by Golfguy on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Iron Lion Team Member
www.IronLionDGS.com
Golfguy

Postby Golfguy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 am

< bump >

If you have strong opinions regarding the league handicap question...pls come to the next business meeting and help us with the decision.

Thanks!

- Golfguy
www.IronLionDGS.com
Golfguy

Postby Golfguy » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:33 am

Got there at 6pm, but did not look like a meeting...teams already paired up and playing by then....so, if there was a meeting held it was not at 6pm. Hope nobody else is as clueless as I am.

Going to open Hickory Hills pre-registration later today...once I figure out how the PDGA thing works. -Golfguy
www.IronLionDGS.com
Golfguy

Postby Master Lee » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:58 pm

I'm just as clueless. Called Mosley at 5:40 to remind him of the meeting/work day, he informed me that a bunch of work had already been done on the island and everyone was flipping for doubles. The Island looks great! Nice job guys. We still need to plant the info sign at exchange. And take care of some things at GhostTown.
I will be ordering discs for Hickory this week if anyone has any requests let me know asap.
Lastly, I vote to carry over handicaps.
Master Lee

Postby cigarguy16 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:41 pm

I'm probably the most clueless. I showed up at Toad's (duh) at 6:00 for the meeting only to find no one there (I called home to find out it was at Exchange instead). By that time I decided to go home and let everyone else decide things. Players are asking me about Spring Training and I don't know what to tell them so I could use some clarification on what we are doing in the next month as far as League goes. Can we post a work/play schedule so people know where to be and what we will be doing before League starts? Side note: nice job Golfguy on trying to keep us on schedule with tourneys and such. Keep up the good work! (Same goes for everyone else, you know who you are!).
cigarguy16

Return to Black Hawk Metro Disc Golf League