HICKORY BASKETS

Moderators: THRO2NV, RickyBenny

HICKORY BASKETS

Postby Master Lee » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:22 am

Is anyone planning on moving baskets from Exchange to Hickory. NONE have been moved so far. Kevin B. took care of the mowing yesterday, and I marked out holes and did some trimming. No one else bothered to make it out. I'm heading out there this morning but have to work tonight. So if any one has a pick up and a couple of tools to move the baskets from Exchange today please let me know. It's gonna suck ass if I have to move all them out 2 at a time in the back of my Vibe. I should be able to finish marking the course and trimming today. If any one is available today or tonight there are lots of sticks and branches down in some spots that could be easily cleared off the fairways while you play a round.
We also need some weed eating done on the front regular holes 7 and 8 (tournament holes 9 and 10).
Hope to see some of you out there to help. If you can help move baskets call me on my cell 319-269-5666 so I know what still needs to be taken care of.
Master Lee

Re: HICKORY BASKETS

Postby Golfguy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:34 am

Master Lee wrote:Is anyone planning on moving baskets from Exchange to Hickory. NONE have been moved so far. Kevin B. took care of the mowing yesterday, and I marked out holes and did some trimming. No one else bothered to make it out. I'm heading out there this morning but have to work tonight. So if any one has a pick up and a couple of tools to move the baskets from Exchange today please let me know. It's gonna suck ass if I have to move all them out 2 at a time in the back of my Vibe. I should be able to finish marking the course and trimming today. If any one is available today or tonight there are lots of sticks and branches down in some spots that could be easily cleared off the fairways while you play a round.
We also need some weed eating done on the front regular holes 7 and 8 (tournament holes 9 and 10).
Hope to see some of you out there to help. If you can help move baskets call me on my cell 319-269-5666 so I know what still needs to be taken care of.

I emailed you and let you know I have a truck and 6x12 trailer. I can move at least 15 baskets...but, no reply.
Proud Iron Lion Team Member
www.IronLionDGS.com
Golfguy

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:34 am

are they going to pull exchange now that it's gang territory?
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Re: HICKORY BASKETS

Postby Master Lee » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:54 pm

I emailed you and let you know I have a truck and 6x12 trailer. I can move at least 15 baskets...but, no reply.[/quote]

yep i just shot one back to you.
Master Lee

Return to Black Hawk Metro Disc Golf League