Summer league is Back on. Exchange Mon. 6/30

Moderators: THRO2NV, RickyBenny

Summer league is Back on. Exchange Mon. 6/30

Postby Master Lee » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:28 pm

We will be playing at Exchange park this monday 6-30.
we got some good work done on Thurs. Thanks to all who helped ( and Bob's extreme chainsaw exabition) The course is once again Playable we will work on revised schedule Monday night. We will also need work days scheduled for finishing Exchange, work on Tourist and finish Ghost Town. I'm not sure about Deerwood, has any one been out there lately?See you at Exchange Mon.
Master Lee

Postby RickyBenny » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:03 pm

we need the signs for g-town to get put up asap. everyone that is going there is wandering around the course aimlessly because they don't know the order of the holes. these are only rec. players obviously
RickyBenny

Postby CF Disc Golfer » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:28 pm

Haha :lol: I thought I was the only person to notice this. We had a group behind us skip 6 and 7 and play from 8's tee into 7's basket. (All 50 ft of it.) One guy aced it and someone else hit a tree right off the tee. I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself.
CF Disc Golfer

Postby cigarguy16 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:22 pm

I agree that GT needs tee signs, it gets a lot of play and it doesn't help if rec players don't know the flow. Sounds like Exchange may be confusing some with the new course redesign but I think most will figure it out soon.

Still, had to be a moment to witness! (I GOTTA ACE! I HITTA TREE!)
cigarguy16

Return to Black Hawk Metro Disc Golf League