Sunday Dubs!

Disc Golf Pro Shop in Cedar Rapids

Moderators: Captain, frogawitdafizzle, AO

Postby medicinal funk » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:47 pm

thanks to the 18 people who disregarded the muck and came out to play doubles today. there was a 5-way tie for first, and chase norton and jessie kirk won the CTP prizes

ace fund remains uncollected
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
User avatar
medicinal funk
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 am
Location: cedar rapids

Postby AO » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Had 54 for dubs yesterday, new record. $600 and $185 for the ace pots.
AO
 
Posts: 4300
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby Abe Froman » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:36 pm

AO wrote:Had 54 for dubs yesterday, new record. $600 and $185 for the ace pots.


shouldnt it be 650 now, after yesterday's turnout?
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Postby AO » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Abe Froman wrote:
AO wrote:Had 54 for dubs yesterday, new record. $600 and $185 for the ace pots.


shouldnt it be 650 now, after yesterday's turnout?

No..we add to 2nd ace fund before carrying over when it gets to $200. It was at $131 and now $185
AO
 
Posts: 4300
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby AO » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:22 pm

55 yesterday. Ace pots are at $700 and $140!
AO
 
Posts: 4300
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby AO » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:42 pm

No aces today! 50 showed up. Grats to Chase Roberts and Kern for the win...-8
AO
 
Posts: 4300
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby Detra319 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:43 am

AO wrote:No aces today! 50 showed up. Grats to Chase Roberts and Kern for the win...-8


The flood of people seems to lowering the average winning score. Hopefully we go two more weeks of no ace while i am down in florida!
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Postby medicinal funk » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Detra319 wrote:
AO wrote:No aces today! 50 showed up. Grats to Chase Roberts and Kern for the win...-8


The flood of people seems to lowering the average winning score. Hopefully we go two more weeks of no ace while i am down in florida!


not really. average winning score has been right around 7/8/9 all year. there have been three weeks this year where my partner and i have won with -3 even with handfuls of decent players there. weeks where double digits are hit are kinda rare. KVN and Kern were partners last week and didn't shoot double digits, so were D n D
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
User avatar
medicinal funk
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 am
Location: cedar rapids

Postby Detra319 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:35 pm

I musta just hit the weeks when -11 and -12 kept winning.
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Postby Discgo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:31 am

What time has this been wrapping up? Thinking about this and wildcat Sunday.
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am
Location: behind the basket

Postby hyzerman16234 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:54 am

Discgo wrote:What time has this been wrapping up? Thinking about this and wildcat Sunday.


Play wildcat in the morning. The dubs is at 2 so it wraps by 5 or so.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:25 am
Location: Probably at Wildcat Bluff

Postby medicinal funk » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Detra319 wrote:I musta just hit the weeks when -11 and -12 kept winning.


oh don't get me wrong, those do happen, but when we talk about AVERAGE winning score, its def. not double digits. double digits is pretty much a guaranteed win though
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
User avatar
medicinal funk
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 am
Location: cedar rapids

Postby Detra319 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:53 am

medicinal funk wrote:
Detra319 wrote:I musta just hit the weeks when -11 and -12 kept winning.


oh don't get me wrong, those do happen, but when we talk about AVERAGE winning score, its def. not double digits. double digits is pretty much a guaranteed win though


Wasnt there a week where two -11 s lost to. -12?
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Postby Discgo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:56 am

Detra319 wrote:
medicinal funk wrote:
Detra319 wrote:I musta just hit the weeks when -11 and -12 kept winning.


oh don't get me wrong, those do happen, but when we talk about AVERAGE winning score, its def. not double digits. double digits is pretty much a guaranteed win though


Wasnt there a week where two -11 s lost to. -12?
aces beat double digits every time
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am
Location: behind the basket

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:33 am

Discgo wrote:
Detra319 wrote:
medicinal funk wrote:
Detra319 wrote:I musta just hit the weeks when -11 and -12 kept winning.


oh don't get me wrong, those do happen, but when we talk about AVERAGE winning score, its def. not double digits. double digits is pretty much a guaranteed win though


Wasnt there a week where two -11 s lost to. -12?
aces beat double digits every time


MDR might refute that
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8552
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Disc Golf

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests