Discraft

Disc Golf Pro Shop in Cedar Rapids

Moderators: Captain, frogawitdafizzle, AO

Postby medicinal funk » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:37 pm

these things are gonna be pretty hot
User avatar
medicinal funk
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 am
Location: cedar rapids

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Just saw on eBay someone made some le crystal Buzzz gt's, any chance you'll be getting some of those?
camping in humbolt 2013 - greco: "why is there so much water in my tent?" bernie: "sweat and tears greco, sweat and tears"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby AO » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:56 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:Just saw on eBay someone made some le crystal Buzzz gt's, any chance you'll be getting some of those?


I just saw a few on Discraft All Day on FB. I'll see what I can do
AO
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby AO » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Greco,
What do you want to pay for these? I have made several contacts with some golfers and several have blue and midnights for sale. They are asking about price and I said I would get back to them.
AO
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby AO » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:32 pm

I just contacted Todd White from Discraft and he told me $25 shipped for 1 so I would assume he would want $50 for two. You could possibly pm him on FB but I can take care of this as well. So however you wanna work this out.
AO
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Thanks for all your work on this today Adam. I think a 6 pack for a tip is well deserved!
camping in humbolt 2013 - greco: "why is there so much water in my tent?" bernie: "sweat and tears greco, sweat and tears"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby AO » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:39 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:Thanks for all your work on this today Adam. I think a 6 pack for a tip is well deserved!


No tip. It's all good. Seems like everyone who has them are in the Michigan area. Pretty sure I know who is hooking them up.
AO
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby AO » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:37 pm

Only 29 hours left

http://discraft.com/



[quote="Swisher Streets"]Image
AO
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby Discgo » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:20 pm

$10 says the "original polymer mix" is the same mix of z as all current run z buzzzes. Mark Ellis said that the "original" wasp tooling had been worn off and that they had to remake that too. I don't think I am going to buy into the hype on this one. With 10,000 released they will be stock priced by summer imo.
Discgo
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am
Location: behind the basket

Postby medicinal funk » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:58 pm

AO wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:Thanks for all your work on this today Adam. I think a 6 pack for a tip is well deserved!


No tip. It's all good.


i'll take it!
User avatar
medicinal funk
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 am
Location: cedar rapids

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:08 pm

medicinal funk wrote:
AO wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:Thanks for all your work on this today Adam. I think a 6 pack for a tip is well deserved!


No tip. It's all good.


i'll take it!


I might have something a little more special for you chuck, just you wait!
camping in humbolt 2013 - greco: "why is there so much water in my tent?" bernie: "sweat and tears greco, sweat and tears"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby medicinal funk » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:03 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:
medicinal funk wrote:
AO wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:Thanks for all your work on this today Adam. I think a 6 pack for a tip is well deserved!


No tip. It's all good.


i'll take it!


I might have something a little more special for you chuck, just you wait!


i've already seen the "tasteful" Greco Calendar Spread! it wasn't very tasteful!
User avatar
medicinal funk
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 am
Location: cedar rapids

Postby AO » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Discgo wrote:$10 says the "original polymer mix" is the same mix of z as all current run z buzzzes. Mark Ellis said that the "original" wasp tooling had been worn off and that they had to remake that too. I don't think I am going to buy into the hype on this one. With 10,000 released they will be stock priced by summer imo.


Ok. And?
AO
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby Discgo » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:26 pm

AO wrote:
Discgo wrote:$10 says the "original polymer mix" is the same mix of z as all current run z buzzzes. Mark Ellis said that the "original" wasp tooling had been worn off and that they had to remake that too. I don't think I am going to buy into the hype on this one. With 10,000 released they will be stock priced by summer imo.


Ok. And?
I guess im just saying a buzzz is a buzzz. In z plastic it is the most consistant disc from one to the next and I dont see this being any different than a z buzzz with a neat stamp. Just speculation and passing along what I read, that is all.
Discgo
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am
Location: behind the basket

Postby medicinal funk » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:06 am

Discgo wrote:
AO wrote:
Discgo wrote:$10 says the "original polymer mix" is the same mix of z as all current run z buzzzes. Mark Ellis said that the "original" wasp tooling had been worn off and that they had to remake that too. I don't think I am going to buy into the hype on this one. With 10,000 released they will be stock priced by summer imo.


Ok. And?
I guess im just saying a buzzz is a buzzz. In z plastic it is the most consistant disc from one to the next and I dont see this being any different than a z buzzz with a neat stamp. Just speculation and passing along what I read, that is all.


alright, thanks.
User avatar
medicinal funk
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 am
Location: cedar rapids

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Disc Golf

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests