Titan is OPEN !

Disc Golf Pro Shop in Cedar Rapids

Moderators: Captain, frogawitdafizzle, AO

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Mon May 02, 2011 11:52 am

man, this store is the shizzzz, i had my criticism's at first, but when you treat this place like a destination and not just a store, you know there's somthing special about it. example, sunday afternoon, wife says, "i'll mow the lawn for ya" i say, "great, i'll take a-man (my son) to the disc golf store" not to buy anything, just to hang out. i did buy stuff, how could i not!
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby Single L » Mon May 02, 2011 12:47 pm

KVN wrote:
Single L wrote:
Captain wrote:You can now call the store at 607-21-TITAN.

Why does the shop have a New York Area Code???

so they could use the TITAN name in the #

Yeah I kind of gathered that, but as cool as that is doesn't that mean locals would have to call long distance to call the shop??

Maybe I'm way off base, I haven't used a land-line since I was in high school, maybe the use of other area codes in local networks is kosher these days.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby AO » Mon May 02, 2011 4:30 pm

We used Google Voice. It connects to all of our cell phones. Who ever answers first gets the call.
AO

Postby AO » Mon May 02, 2011 5:10 pm

3x State Champ Runner Up wrote:man, this store is the shizzzz, i had my criticism's at first, but when you treat this place like a destination and not just a store, you know there's somthing special about it. example, sunday afternoon, wife says, "i'll mow the lawn for ya" i say, "great, i'll take a-man (my son) to the disc golf store" not to buy anything, just to hang out. i did buy stuff, how could i not!

Thanks Greco! Another order of Discraft and Innova were made today. I'll be on here more once they arrive. Fridge is fully stocked too!
AO

Postby Abe Froman » Mon May 02, 2011 6:13 pm

AO wrote:We used Google Voice. It connects to all of our cell phones. Who ever answers first gets the call.

thats f'n sweet

20$ says nate has never answered the call :lol:
Abe Froman

Postby medicinal funk » Mon May 02, 2011 6:35 pm

i tried it earlier and olsen won :D
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
medicinal funk

Postby AO » Thu May 05, 2011 11:01 am

Titan Shop now has a full leather couch.
Last edited by AO on Thu May 05, 2011 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AO

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Thu May 05, 2011 12:04 pm

AO wrote:Titan Shop now has a full leather couch.

Dibs on the right side!
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby SARG27044 » Wed May 11, 2011 9:45 am

Ill be in town Saturday for dubs, and Im in need of a Z-Nuke 172 or heavier. If someone could bring me one from the shop, I would appreciate it, and make it worth your while. I think Weaver talked to AO and said he would like a Force as well...See ya saturday, dueces
SARG27044

Postby AO » Wed May 11, 2011 11:10 am

SARG27044 wrote:Ill be in town Saturday for dubs, and Im in need of a Z-Nuke 172 or heavier. If someone could bring me one from the shop, I would appreciate it, and make it worth your while. I think Weaver talked to AO and said he would like a Force as well...See ya saturday, dueces

I talked to Frog last night about the Force. I will get something fgured out. If Kevin isn't playing, maybe he can at least stop by.....or anyone around the CR going that I could give these discs to? Kolin? Greco? Kern?
AO

Postby Grimm » Wed May 11, 2011 12:06 pm

AO wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:Ill be in town Saturday for dubs, and Im in need of a Z-Nuke 172 or heavier. If someone could bring me one from the shop, I would appreciate it, and make it worth your while. I think Weaver talked to AO and said he would like a Force as well...See ya saturday, dueces

I talked to Frog last night about the Force. I will get something fgured out. If Kevin isn't playing, maybe he can at least stop by.....or anyone around the CR going that I could give these discs to? Kolin? Greco? Kern?

I can make a trip down there on Saturday sometime. I don't know if I'm playing but I live close to sugar bottom so it's no big deal.
Grimm

Postby Grimm » Thu May 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Grimm wrote:
AO wrote:

I talked to Frog last night about the Force. I will get something fgured out. If Kevin isn't playing, maybe he can at least stop by.....or anyone around the CR going that I could give these discs to? Kollin? Greco? Kern?

I can make a trip down there on Saturday sometime. I don't know if I'm playing but I live close to sugar bottom so it's no big deal.

A Force and LOD CFR Z Nuke have been set aside. I will pick them up tomorrow and bring them Saturday.
If you want them before you play let me know; otherwise I may not be there until lunch break.
Grimm

Postby AO » Fri May 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Shaver is getting a new paved driveway right now!
AO

Postby AO » Fri May 13, 2011 3:48 pm

The store has NEVER been so fully stocked!
AO

Postby Abe Froman » Fri May 13, 2011 6:22 pm

AO wrote:The store has NEVER been so fully stocked!

QFT. f me, i have never seen so much product in that size of a room. some nice stuff from D+D. those crystal flx's are sooooo badassssss!
Abe Froman

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Disc Golf