Foust

Moderator: Cydisc

Postby bergdawg » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 am

shane wrote:
bergdawg wrote:
shane wrote:Let me give you a little history lesson. Your boy Lyster called out the ProFlight team over a year ago. He wanted to play his team against my team for $600. He wanted to do a radio spot Joes against Pros whatever. We accepted the challenge and we've been ribbing Wak Pak and the Wak Pak has been ribbing back ever since.
Oh by the way I let him off the hook for a $20 at an Osky doubles tourney, but the ribbing will continue thats to make up for the other $580.

You obviously have something against Wak Pak, you saying that you're joking is just a lie.

Are you serious with this shit? So give me this why the fk would I have anything against the wak pak? I'm starting to think you're trolling.. Either way YOU can still kiss my ass.

Trolling? it's the Ames forum how am I trolling.
"I'm so tough I wipe my ass with sandpaper."
bergdawg

Postby rightcunnin » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 am

bergdawg wrote:
shane wrote:
bergdawg wrote:
shane wrote:Let me give you a little history lesson. Your boy Lyster called out the ProFlight team over a year ago. He wanted to play his team against my team for $600. He wanted to do a radio spot Joes against Pros whatever. We accepted the challenge and we've been ribbing Wak Pak and the Wak Pak has been ribbing back ever since.
Oh by the way I let him off the hook for a $20 at an Osky doubles tourney, but the ribbing will continue thats to make up for the other $580.

You obviously have something against Wak Pak, you saying that you're joking is just a lie.

Are you serious with this shit? So give me this why the fk would I have anything against the wak pak? I'm starting to think you're trolling.. Either way YOU can still kiss my ass.

By insisting, no matter what anyone says, that you and Wak Pak have been wronged. Read what people have actually said, not what you want to read to fulfill your self persecution.
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
rightcunnin

Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby shane » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:30 am

bergdawg wrote:
shane wrote:
bergdawg wrote:

Are you the protector of the Ames thread? I thought you said you don't live in Iowa anymore. Still waiting....So give me this why the fk would I have anything against the wak pak?
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Postby shane » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:44 am

You know what B-Dog, you've told me I'm counterproductive, I'm childish, I'm petty and I'm a liar. Next time you see me (because I don't know who you are) why don't ya come and have a little chat with me. I'm sure we'll get it all worked out.
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Postby Sprague » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:10 am

porkchop wrote:Image

Sprague

Postby Sprague » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 am

D31756F wrote:Ok, first props to ALL dg companies in Iowa! Without all of them making an impact in their areas dg would not have progressed this fast in Iowa. There has been at least one time a piece in which each company has helped me out some way or another.
As far as the Pro Flight and Wak Pak ribbing, lol... Thank you both sides for the laughs! I have been reading this forum for awhile and took it as just playful competitive talk.
I hope to see you all in Atlantic!

Agreed! We should be thankful for all the Disc Golf companies that form clubs or promote events locally. (even past ones like Big Hyzer, Flyby, Brian Malone).

The Iron Lion vs Pro Flight rivalry is always in good fun, and they take their beatings well!

Also love that the Bushwackers have a franchise, what a great concept!

All of these mini clubs are like states in our little nation, and that's what grows our sport...

Keep up the competitive talk, can't wait to watch this unfold as the Iowa season wraps up :wink:

oh yeah, Adam Foust is one of my favorite young guns! Someone should get that kid a shirt or two! He's ready to start testing himself a little more I'm sure - it's time.
:arrow: OPEN :arrow: :idea: :arrow: 1000+
Sprague

Postby Sidearm » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Sprague wrote:
D31756F wrote:Ok, first props to ALL dg companies in Iowa! Without all of them making an impact in their areas dg would not have progressed this fast in Iowa. There has been at least one time a piece in which each company has helped me out some way or another.
As far as the Pro Flight and Wak Pak ribbing, lol... Thank you both sides for the laughs! I have been reading this forum for awhile and took it as just playful competitive talk.

Agreed! We should be thankful for all the Disc Golf companies that form clubs or promote events locally. (even past ones like Big Hyzer, Flyby, Brian Malone).

The Iron Lion vs Pro Flight rivalry is always in good fun, and they take their beatings well!

All of these mini clubs are like states in our little nation, and that's what grows our sport...

Keep up the competitive talk, can't wait to watch this unfold as the Iowa season wraps up :wink:

oh yeah, Adam Foust is one of my favorite young guns! Someone should get that kid a shirt or two! He's ready to start testing himself a little more I'm sure - it's time.

Since I'm not aware that Wak Pak has contacted Foust yet, will you sponsor him instead, Sprague? (By the way, Foust is only 18 pages behind Weaver -- keep it up!)
Sidearm

Postby GDL17921 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Sprague wrote:

he actually needs a new pair of jeans
GDL17921

Postby bergdawg » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:42 am

shane wrote:
bergdawg wrote:
shane wrote:
bergdawg wrote:

Are you the protector of the Ames thread? I thought you said you don't live in Iowa anymore. Still waiting....So give me this why the fk would I have anything against the wak pak?

Let me give you a little history lesson. Your boy Lyster called out the ProFlight team over a year ago. He wanted to play his team against my team for $600. He wanted to do a radio spot Joes against Pros whatever. We accepted the challenge and we've been ribbing Wak Pak and the Wak Pak has been ribbing back ever since.
"I'm so tough I wipe my ass with sandpaper."
bergdawg

Postby Sprague » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:09 am

Sidearm wrote:
Sprague wrote:

Since I'm not aware that Wak Pak has contacted Foust yet, will you sponsor him instead, Sprague? (By the way, Foust is only 18 pages behind Weaver -- keep it up!)

If Adam moves to Open, I'll kick him three shirts...Two Innova and an Iron Lion no doubt!
Sprague

Postby Buzzzed85 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:15 pm

So since the bickering is done....... Does anyone know how to get ahold of this guy? :) I'd actually like to get him involved up here if he's interested. Maybe not as a sponsored player (that's on lyster) but for leagues and for the Cyclone Disc Golf Club. Trying to get good players for the collegiate championships...... Wouldn't mind having a 970+ rated one :D
All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man.
-Thoreau
-PROFLIGHT!
-Cyclone Disc Golf Club
Buzzzed85

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:38 pm

I have his number Zach, send me a PM if you want it.
GDL17921

Previous

Return to Ames Club