USDGC Exemption

Information about the Iowa Tour.

Moderator: shane

Postby Captain » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:09 pm

GDL4000 wrote:I say we just give it to Stibal and be done with it. :lol:

That's the best damn idea I've ever seen on this board.

All those in favor..

AYE
Captain

Postby Clue » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:21 pm

I smell a side bet...
Clue

Postby GDL17921 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:52 am

Clue wrote:
GDL4000 wrote:yes, but if somebody has this set as a goal, and wants the expemption bad enough, and didn't qualify elsewhere, they better plan on playing all 8 events, as this is what will make their goal attainable.

I don't disagree, but if you were one point ahead of me heading into the DM open but you weren't able to play, I would take the lead through 8 events, but you would be leading the Iowa Tour because it only takes the best 7. Who goes?

you.

goes back to my premise, if I wanted it bad enough, I wouldn't have missed the last event.
GDL17921

Postby Clue » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:01 pm

Well it's all going to be a moot point anyway. You guys are going to love the pictures of me playing Winthrop Gold with the Bushwhacker belt on.
Clue

Postby shane » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Clue wrote:Well it's all going to be a moot point anyway. You guys are going to love the pictures of me playing Winthrop Gold with the Bushwhacker belt on.

You did notice that some of those qualifiers are out of town, right?
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Postby Clue » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:45 pm

shane wrote:
Clue wrote:Well it's all going to be a moot point anyway. You guys are going to love the pictures of me playing Winthrop Gold with the Bushwhacker belt on.

You did notice that some of those qualifiers are out of town, right?

I can handle 2-3 road trips. That should be all it takes.
Clue

Postby GDL17921 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:07 am

we tried to get Claring to do that a couple years ago, but it was only going to work as an ankle bracelet. :lol:
GDL17921

X-Large Belt?

Postby Sidearm » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:12 am

Along with Claring (and probably several others :shock: ), I am unable to wear the Des Moines Bushwacker's belt as a belt. Since some of us portly fellas plan on possessing the belt again this year, can we look into making an x-large belt?
Sidearm

Postby Single L » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:26 am

Sidearm wrote:Along with Claring (and probably several others :shock: ), I am unable to wear the Des Moines Bushwacker's belt as a belt. Since some of us portly fellas plan on possessing the belt again this year, can we look into making an x-large belt?

I'll have to come up with an extension for the belt, might even fashion it out of some spandex or elastic so it fits more than just Grant and Tyler.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby irban » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:42 am

porkchop wrote:I'll have to come up with an extension for the belt, might even fashion it out of some spandex or elastic

Man girdle? You may want to add some cotton lining or something too. My partner tried wearing it for a round last year, and almost passed out from heat exhaustion. Course he's a puss. :P
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby SARG27044 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:49 am

porkchop wrote:
Sidearm wrote:Along with Claring (and probably several others :shock: ), I am unable to wear the Des Moines Bushwacker's belt as a belt. Since some of us portly fellas plan on possessing the belt again this year, can we look into making an x-large belt?

I'll have to come up with an extension for the belt, might even fashion it out of some spandex or elastic so it fits more than just Grant and Tyler.
there will be no need as team rec-flight plans on just swaping the belt back and forth between the two of us :P if the belt gets any bigger im gonna need a belt for the belt :? sounds like too much hardware to be wearin to me.
SARG27044

Postby Like_Water » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:18 am

SARG27044 wrote:
porkchop wrote:

there will be no need as team rec-flight plans on just swaping the belt back and forth between the two of us :P if the belt gets any bigger im gonna need a belt for the belt :? sounds like too much hardware to be wearin to me.

nothing like partners willing to swap.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Discwrangler wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:
porkchop wrote:

nothing like partners willing to swap.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
Budhyzer 17696

Postby Eminem4president » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:46 pm

GDL4000 wrote:I say we just give it to Stibal and be done with it. :lol:
I don't "Owe You" like 2 vowels...

A million here, a million there...
Eminem4president

Previous

Return to Iowa Tour