Seahawks
9%
Jaguars
2%
Broncos
4%

Total votes : 46

Postby Like_Water » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:53 pm

grodney wrote:I can't believe the Panthers aren't on this list. Defense=horrible. Run-game (mostly blocking) = horrible. Passing game = luckyish so far.

They have some talent though...Newton, Smith, Williams, stewart...they can put up numbers....and they'll have too....
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby The Donator » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Not sure if I would call two consecutive 400+ games from a rookie QB lucky...
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Clue » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:17 pm

grodney wrote:I can't believe the Panthers aren't on this list. Defense=horrible. Run-game (mostly blocking) = horrible. Passing game = luckyish so far.

That's funny. I thought of putting every 1-2 team on the list, but there are some that aren't bad at all. Obviously it was a very arbitrary list to begin with, but I expected you to mention the Panthers. Guess I'm sort of a buyer on them to improve.

Seattle, Kansas City, and Indy are absolutely horrible, but they're all going to win at some point. No way are the Vikings worse than any of these teams, I almost didn't even put them on the list since they're probably better than the Panthers. Kind of goes to show how impressive the Lion's 0-16 campaign really was!
Clue

Postby grodney » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:09 pm

The Donator wrote:Not sure if I would call two consecutive 400+ games from a rookie QB lucky...

Come on, you're better than that. Against green bay he threw 50 times, had 3 picks, 100 yards to a back on screens, 50 late to Smith on a catch (and series) that never should have happened, and 2 circus catches by lafell. Who? Exactly. So yeah, luckyish so far.

Not that it's cold in Chicago yet, but I wonder if cam has ever played a cokd-weather game in his life. I know he's a pro, but some games could get interesting later.
grodney

Postby 10up » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:05 pm

They're not as bad as you think. Although I don't ever think Cam Newton will be spectacular, as an aside.
you're not the girl you think you are
10up

Postby Clue » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Jags = worst for this alone:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... ent_stream

and F off Vikings. I officially hate you again.
Clue

Postby Buzzznation » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:15 am

After watching the Bears game yesterday, I was very impressed with Cam. There was one TD pass where the receiver slipped mid route. Otherwise it's a touchdown and and probably a different game. He's like a better passing and not as fast Vick. If he statys healthy I think he'll be a threat in the NFL. No luck there. Bears D and special teams came through once again. If not for those components the Bears may be on this list as well. Cutler was barely on the field the first half and the Bears had the lead. Thank God they kicked a field goal on 4th and goal at the 2 yard line. Game over if they try to go for that. And how bout them Vikings! :lol:
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby Like_Water » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:22 am

It was hilarious to hear them talk about Tebow during the Bears/Panthers game...who was it...Collinsworth? says, Cam Newton is just a much better Quarterback. But don't tell Denver fans that! LOL!
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby Clue » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Big game this week between the Chiefs and the Colts. If the Colts can somehow quit getting these 80 yard plays, their offense might be able to stay stagnant enough to run the table. I'm a little worried about a game with the Jags a few weeks down the road, but if they can somehow lose this week and then get pummeled a few more times before then, their moral should be down enough to choke in that game as well. Viva la perfect season!
Clue

Postby Clue » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:37 pm

The majority of you took a big hit when your doormats tripped you up this week by winning at Indy, NY and at Jacksonville, while my pick, the Colts, rose up big by tanking in the 4th quarter to hold onto their one game lead for worst team! Might need to start a new poll that includes the Cardinals and Eagles. I still don't think the Panthers deserve to be on the list, but they'll need to start winning soon.
Clue

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Miami Dolphins.......didn't see them on the list. I think the Colts could win that one. Too bad we won't see that epic battle this year.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
Budhyzer 17696

Postby Clue » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Budhyzer 17696 wrote:Miami Dolphins.......didn't see them on the list. I think the Colts could win that one. Too bad we won't see that epic battle this year.

Yeah, forgot about them, but they just signed Sage!
Clue

Postby Buzzznation » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Clue wrote:The majority of you took a big hit when your doormats tripped you up this week by winning at Indy, NY and at Jacksonville, while my pick, the Colts, rose up big by tanking in the 4th quarter to hold onto their one game lead for worst team! Might need to start a new poll that includes the Cardinals and Eagles. I still don't think the Panthers deserve to be on the list, but they'll need to start winning soon.

The Giants should be added to that list just for losing to Seattle at home. Turrible!
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby Single L » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Buzzznation wrote:The Giants should be added to that list just for losing to Seattle at home. Turrible!

Don't count your chickens yet ...... see Dec. 18th
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby Abe Froman » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:42 pm

vote changed to miami officially.
Abe Froman

PreviousNext

Return to Sports