If anyone else hates Bill Simmons (or Tony Kornheiser)...

Sports related topics.

If anyone else hates Bill Simmons (or Tony Kornheiser)...

Postby The Donator » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:33 am

I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:37 am

Brian Kenney and Trey Wingo are on the top of my hate list......
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
User avatar
Budhyzer 17696
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: Wildcat Bluff (When not in CR)

Postby Abe Froman » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:55 am

stuart scott drives me nuts, he tried wayyy too hard to be blacker than he really is. tone it down buddy. bill simmons is flippin hilarious tho
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:44 pm

projectpuffindiscman wrote:stuart scott drives me nuts, he tried wayyy too hard to be blacker than he really is. tone it down buddy. bill simmons is flippin hilarious tho


what are you talkin' about? Stu's cooler than the other side of the pillow. :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8546
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby The Donator » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:50 pm

GDL17921 wrote:
projectpuffindiscman wrote:stuart scott drives me nuts, he tried wayyy too hard to be blacker than he really is. tone it down buddy. bill simmons is flippin hilarious tho


what are you talkin' about? Stu's cooler than the other side of the pillow. :lol:

No, the bloodflow to his left eye is colder than the other side of the pillow.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby Abe Froman » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:18 am

The Donator wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:
projectpuffindiscman wrote:stuart scott drives me nuts, he tried wayyy too hard to be blacker than he really is. tone it down buddy. bill simmons is flippin hilarious tho


what are you talkin' about? Stu's cooler than the other side of the pillow. :lol:

No, the bloodflow to his left eye is colder than the other side of the pillow.



bwahahhaha
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Postby medicinal funk » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:54 am

no collective group of individuals on sports television is as corny and mostly unwatchable as the first take crew
User avatar
medicinal funk
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 am
Location: cedar rapids

Postby Clue » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:50 am

I wonder how many hater threads will start after Texas wins game 5?
Clue
 
Posts: 4398
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:51 am

Clue wrote:I wonder how many hater threads will start after Texas wins game 5?


why? just so we can make lindsley think we care? :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8546
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby Clue » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Lindsley, I hope you caught Kornheiser's costume on PTI this afternoon. I can't find a pic yet, but I'll keep looking.
Clue
 
Posts: 4398
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby Cydisc » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:13 pm

The old ESPN Radio show (Salty language)
User avatar
Cydisc
 
Posts: 2332
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:41 pm
Location: Ames, IA

Postby The Donator » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:52 am

Clue wrote:Lindsley, I hope you caught Kornheiser's costume on PTI this afternoon. I can't find a pic yet, but I'll keep looking.

That was absolutely AWESOME. I hadnt even thought about a "Cigar Man" outfit until I watched the show yesterday. He played it perfect too, bugging his eyes out whenever Wilbon was giving a response - just hilarious. Played the costume/outfit to a T.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA


Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest